- A unique driving experience
- Get behind the wheel of a 480bhp Renault Magnum lorry
- Tow a 55ft Supercar Transporter
- £44.10 per person
Being so high up gives you a great panoramic view of the road ahead but, when it comes to seeing what's behind you, that's a whole different kettle of fish as you'll be towing a whopping 55ft car trailer.
With an expert driver at your side, you'll take on the lorry-sized course for 15 – 20 minutes. As these sessions are run as small groups, if there are other artic fans on the activity with you, you can sit on the crew seat behind the driver when you're not in the hot seat yourself.
- Welcome, introduction and briefing
- Fifteen minutes' driving time in a 480bhp Renault Magnum lorry with 55ft car transporter at venues in Lincolnshire, Essex or Wales
- You may form part of a small group of three and will spend up to 45 minutes in the lorry riding as a passenger when not driving
- Please allow approximately one hour onsite for this experience
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum height: 5ft
• Minimum age: 12
• Under-18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
• No driving licence is required for this experience
Where can I do this?A
• North Weald, Essex
• Llandow, Wales
• Blyton Park, Lincolnshire
When can I do this?A
• Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year
• Dates are subject to availability and weather conditions
• Due to the popularity of this experience, please book early to avoid disappointment
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Can I bring spectators?A
Spectators are welcome to come and watch the action.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.