- Get moving with a series of five fun dance lessons
- Choose from ballroom and salsa
- Find your foxtrot feet with other beginners
- More than 500 locations across the UK
Get your dancing shoes on with these Club Class Dance Lessons! Dancing is soaring in popularity thanks to programmes like Strictly Come Dancing and Got To Dance. Here's your chance to find your feet at venues throughout the UK*, with five-lesson packages in ballroom or salsa.
In the Ballroom Club Classes, you will learn elegant classics such as the foxtrot, cha cha and the waltz. You'll get the chance to master the moves and glide gracefully across the floor. Fred and Ginger, eat your heart out!
Salsa is cool, fun and sexy, as well as being a great way to socialise. The hypnotic African-Caribbean rhythms and hot Latino beats blend in such as way that you won't be able to resist hitting the dance floor. It's easy to see why these slick, sexy moves have taken the world by storm over the past couple of decades. Once you have captured the basics, you can learn more about the different versions of the dance, from Cuban and Merengue to New York and LA.
Lessons are in groups and last between 45 minutes and an hour. There are opportunities for individuals and couples to learn, too, so bring along a friend or partner. Often, when the lesson has wrapped up, there are social clubs where you can practise your new moves.
* Please note that locations are subject to change
Where can I do this?A
Please check here for an indication of your nearest venue for Salsa and Ballroom. Please note that you will need to book through this website for your Boundless discount.
What's included in this experience?A
• There are five lessons in each package, each lasting between 45 minutes and an hour
• Choose between the Ballroom Course or the Salsa Course
• You will be taught as part of a group by professional dance teachers
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• As most of the classes and social events take place at licensed premises, all dancers must be at least 18 years old
• There are no height or weight restrictions, but you need to be mobile to make the most of the moves
• Please wear casual, cool and comfortable clothing and avoid trainers, boots, sandals and shoes with a grip sole
• Don't worry you've got two left feet – these classes are ideal for beginners!
When can I do this?A
Courses usually run on weekdays in the early evening, often with a social dance session afterwards.
Can I bring spectators?A
It's not really suitable for spectators – you'll just have to take the plunge and have a go!
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send you a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.