Please log in or join to get access to members exclusive offers
- Get dancing with a series of 5 fun dance lessons
- Choose from Ballroom and Salsa
- Find your 'foxtrot' feet with other beginners
- Locations local to you - over 500 across the UK
In the Ballroom Club Classes, you will learn this classic dance style that is elegant, stylish and heartfelt. You will have enough enough tutoring to really start to master the moves and steps that will have you gliding gracefully across the dance floor in time to the music. After all, who can deny the romance of the last waltz or the slow foxtrot? Fred and Ginger eat your heart out!
Salsa dancing is cool, fun and sexy, as well as being a great way to dance and socialise at the same time. As the African-Caribbean rhythms and hot Latino sounds blend to let out a bursting cocktail of music which is sure to entice you to the dance floor, you can be part of one of the biggest dance phenomena of the decade. Once you have captured the basics, you might learn more about the variety of salsa dances - from Cuban and Merengue styles to New York and Los Angeles versions. All offer great moves, often fun and flirtatious!
For all these Club Class Dance Lessons you will be part of a group and each lesson will last between 45 minutes and an hour. Salsa and Ballroom courses are available for individuals or couples and as partners rotate, you can bring along a friend or partner for the course. You may also be able to practice your newly learnt moves during social club dance sessions, which often take place after the lessons.
What's included in this experience?A
• These clubclass dancing lesson packages consist of five lessons
• Each lasting between 45 minutes and one hour
• Choose between a five lesson Ballroom Course, five lesson Salsa Course and five lesson Belly Dancing Course
• You will be taught as part of a group by professional dance teachers
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• As most of the classes and social events take place at licensed premises, all dancers must be at least 18 years old
• There are no height or weight restrictions, but you must be mobile to make the most of the moves
• Please wear casual, cool and comfortable clothing and avoid trainers, boots, sandals and shoes with a grip sole
• Remember, don't worry if you feel you have 'two left feet' - these classes are ideal for beginners
When can I do this?A
Courses usually run on weekdays, early evening often with a social dance session afterwards.
Where can I do this?A
With over 500 Dance venues across the UK there's bound to be somewhere convenient to you.
Can I bring spectators?A
This experience is not suitable for spectators - you'll just have to take the plunge and have a go yourselves!
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.