Please log in or join to get access to members exclusive offers
- Perfect for adventure seekers
- Award winning family days out coasteering in Pembrokeshire
- Cliff jumping, rock hopping, wave dodging, adventure swimming, exploring caves, scramble climbing and more
- All adventures are tailored to suit each group
- Free USB stick containing photos & videos of the Coasteering adventure
- Half Day Coasteering - £44 per person
Join Celtic Quest Coasteering for an unforgettable adventure exploring the Pembrokeshire coast at sea level.
Kitted up in a wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet, gloves etc you’ll find yourself traversing a stretch of the rocky shore at the point where sea meets land.
Everything your parents told you not to do at the beach as a child; cliff jumping, rock hopping, wave dodging, adventure swimming, exploring caves, scramble climbing and more. All under the safe and watchful eye of your Coasteering Guide.
You choose, do as much or as little as you want. All adventures are tailored to suit each adventurer. Take in the relaxing atmosphere on a sea safari or test you comfort zone with the 10metre cliff jump into a boiling turmoil of waves and water.
Minimum age is just 8 years, all equipment is supplied, you don’t even need to be a strong swimmer!
Advanced booking is essential, they run two sessions per day.
9.30am & 2pm
Sessions last about 2 hours, add to that changing time before and after, it’s a good half day activity.
Go on, jump into Wales!