- Perfect for a fun activity with friends
- Friendly club near beautiful Sherwood Forest
- Eight skeet stands and English sporting set up
- £35.10 per person for 25 clays
Clay-pigeon shooting is a sporting tradition that goes back generations – so why not give this long-established activity a go with our clay-pigeon shooting experiences?
Whatever your standard, there's something for everyone. Our clay-pigeon shooting packages give you eight skeet layouts and a competition-standard English sporting range, as well as an unobstructed north-facing skyline – perfect conditions for clay shooting.
For those unused to wielding a weapon, this well-known school north of Nottingham will give you all the tuition you need. You also get a safety briefing as standard before they let you out onto the firing range and you’ll be supervised the entire time, so there’s no chance of a shot going astray.
Make the most of this superb chance to hone your shooting skills, with our centre located in the heart of historic Sherwood Forest.
- 25 clays
- A comprehensive safety briefing
- Nottinghamshire venue which can accommodate groups of up to 12
- Experiences will last between one and two hours
- All guns, ammunition and safety equipment will be provided and tailored to your physical build
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age is 14
• You are advised to wear comfortable clothing and suitable footwear
When can I do this?A
• Lessons are available throughout the year
• Sessions run Wednesday to Sunday, 10:00 to 18:00 or dusk, depending on the light conditions
• This activity will take place in most weather conditions
Where can I do this?A
Sherwood Forest, Nottinghamshire
Can I bring spectators?A
• Friends and family are welcome to come along and watch
• There is a small clubhouse on site providing toilets and light refreshments
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.