- Treat a friend to a fun activity
- Based at Riseley in Bedfordshire
- Three towers, 75 automatic traps and varied shooting
- 50 clays each
- £67.50 for two people
The Riseley Clay Pigeon Shooting Centre is the crème de la crème of venues! The facilities and equipment really are second to none at this wonderful ground, located between Bedford and Wellingborough. We think you'll enjoy breaking your first clays here.
In fact, the centre has been awarded Premier status by the Clay Pigeon Shooting Association, and was voted 'The Nation's Favourite Shooting Ground, 2016' by the readers of Clay Shooting. This leading ground is large enough to host national championship-level events, so while you're learning to shoot the clays, don't be surprised if you see and hear pros pummelling those clays faster than you can raise the shotgun and take aim.
Everything about this centre is top notch. On arrival, you'll see there is a gun-sports shop packed to the rafters with shotguns, cartridges, safety kit, country-pursuit clothing and lots more. The array of gear available can be bewildering for novices, but don't worry, as you will be well looked after by the on-site team, who will pick out the perfect kit for you to learn and progress with your shooting.
As a beginner, you will get all the tuition you need to really enjoy your experience, which will include tackling some of the 12 separate clay-shooting challenges, including the intriguingly named High Drive, Quarry, Embankment and Grouse, and with 75 fully electronic traps, you are guaranteed not to get bored. A wide range of guns is available to suit all ages and sizes, and the instructors will be next to you making sure your stance and gun position are just right to 'dust' those clays.
- All experiences start with a comprehensive safety briefing
- You will receive exclusive expert tuition
- Move around the different challenges of the course
- During the 60 minute experience, you can expect to shoot 50 clays per person
- All safety equipment is provided
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age is eight
• Minimum height 4ft
• No pets allowed
• No alcohol allowed before shooting
• Please wear comfortable clothing, ideally with some shoulder padding
• Sensible footwear is recommended
When can I do this?A
• Sessions are usually available through out the year
• Shooting takes place all week
Where can I do this?A
Riseley in Bedfordshire.
Can I bring spectators?A
• Friends and family are welcome to come to the lodge, however viewing of the action is restricted
• There are 12 shooting areas, 75 electronic traps and three high towers
• The lodge has a comfortable indoor area, providing hot and cold food, a bar, outdoor patio, toilets and a well-stocked gun shop
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.