- Perfect for learning a new sport with a friend
- All equipment hire, clays and cartridges and expert tuition included
- Seasonal refreshments
- £32.50 for two people
Whether you are a seasoned professional or a complete novice, the fantastic outdoor pursuit of clay shooting will either fuel your passion or be the start of a brand new hobby for the two of you.
Your experience will include all equipment hire, clays and cartridges, as well as expert tuition. You will both be given all the necessary training in safety techniques from a fully qualified instructor. The professionals are friendly and patient and will teach you how to handle the shotgun and shoot a variety of sporting targets, so you’ll be well prepared when you step up to have a go for yourselves, putting your aim and accuracy to the test.
Choose from nine venues across the UK and have an hour’s shooting with the clays. You’ll also enjoy seasonal refreshments.
• Clay shooting experience for two
• Full training from an experienced instructor
• Use of shotgun and hearing protection
• Clays and cartridges
• Seasonal refreshmentsPlease note ticket restrictions apply; see FAQs for details.
What happens on the day?A
On arrival at the venue you will be met by your instructor, who will issue you with your gun and ear protection before you are taught the safe handling and use of the shotgun. It’s then time to start shooting at the clays, with instruction throughout to help you improve with every shot.
When you've finished your instructor will run through a short debrief and provide some handy tips, should you wish to carry on with the sport
Who is the experience suitable for?A
The minimum age is 16 (under-18s must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian). You should be of reasonable health and level of fitness as some walking may be involved.
Where can I do this?A
There are nine venues around England and Scotland. Please view these on the map.
When can I do this?A
This experience is available on selected weekends with occasional weekday dates throughout the year.We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
How long should I allow for this experience?A
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What additional information is there?A
• Please let us know of any dietary requirements at the time of booking
• A minimum of 32 cartridges and clays per person are included
• Groups are a maximum of eight people
• Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiry date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
• Please note: not all locations are able to offer ‘seasonal refreshments’ and may offer an alternative refreshment package instead
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.