- Full training from an experienced instructor
- Use of shotgun and hearing protection
- £71.10 for two
Your experience will include all equipment hire, clays and cartridges as well as expert tuition. You will both be given all the necessary training in safety techniques from a fully qualified instructor. The professionals are friendly and patient and will teach you how to handle the shotgun and shoot a variety of sporting targets, so you’ll be well prepared when you step up to have a go for yourselves, putting your aim to the test.
Choose from 10 venues across the UK and have an hour’s shooting with the clays. You’ll also enjoy seasonal refreshments.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian)
- You should be of reasonable health and level of fitness as some walking may be involved
When can I do this?A
This experience is available on selected weekends with occasional weekday dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Where can I do this?A
• Blandford Forum, Dorset
• Long Crendon, Buckinghamshire
• Dartford, Kent
• Worminghall, Buckinghamshire
• Congleton, Cheshire
• Cumbernauld, Scotland
• Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
• Leicester, Leicestershire
• Redditch, Worcestershire
What additional information is there?A
• Please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking.
• A minimum of 32 cartridges and clays per person are included.
• You will be in a maximum group size of 8.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.