- Perfect for a fun activity with friends
- A friendly clay-pigeon ground in Dartford, Kent
- All gear and tuition included
- 25 clays
- £27.90 per person
Perfectly placed in the rolling hills near Dartford, this Kentish clay-pigeon shooting centre is easy to get to from the M25, M20 or A2, yet, once you're deep in the wooded grounds, you'll feel a million miles away from life in the fast lane and ready to shoot some clays.
Described by experienced clay-pigeon fans as 'a nice little shoot', we think this is a great place to learn the art of blasting brightly coloured clay discs out of the sky. You couldn't meet a nicer owner or coach in Alan, who is the main man at this venue. His enthusiasm for the sport is infectious and he prides himself on getting you great results, while keeping the whole session fun and lively, as you move around the target stands (of which there are seven at this ground).
The set-up here is varied and suits beginners and experienced shooters alike, with 70 bird English sporting, as well as skeet and compak. When you're not eyeing the targets yourself, you can sit at the back in one of the undercover areas and watch your friends trying their luck – you might even pick up some tips! These clay experiences here are flexible, too, with sessions available most weekends, all year round. This activity is ideal for groups, as the shooting ground can look after up to 30 participants.
Don't worry if you've never had a go aiming at targets before, this shooting package provides everything you need, including tuition, the clays, gun hire, cartridges and ear protection, so all you have to do is adopt the right stance, line up the gun, wait for the clay to be launched and then fire!
- 25 clay target lesson
- After a short safety briefing from an experienced instructor, you will practise shooting the driven clays
- Gun hire and ear protection is provided on the day at no extra cost
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• There is a minimum age of 15 years old
• All under-16s must be accompanied by a paying adult
When can I do this?A
• Shooting experiences are available most weekends throughout the year
• Weekday dates can be arranged for group bookings
• 25 clay lessons last around an hour, depending on group size
Where can I do this?A
At Sutton-at-Hone near Dartford.
Can I bring spectators?A
• Spectators are welcome to attend. There are comfortable under-cover seating areas, and food and drink are usually available to purchase on site
• Free parking and toilet facilities are also provided
How does it work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the information and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.