Please log in or join to get access to members exclusive offers
- Your own consultation with a professional perfume consultant
- Create your own unique perfume
- Take home a sample of your perfume
- Suitable for men and women!
Whether your sense of scent runs to floral, fruity, musky or sweet, now is your chance to create your own perfume and hone your fragrance-blending skills! With this brilliant session learning how to design your own perfume, you can get creative to feel like a sweet-smelling celeb, with expert guidance from professional consultants.Taking place at locations around the UK, designing your own perfume has never been easier. Mix things up with your personal fragrance and, when you’ve perfected your formula, it’s yours to take home!
Your expert teacher will instruct you on the art of perfumery and you’ll soon discover a world of smells, emotions, sensuality and magic. There are 18 different blends for you to mix as you wish, with your consultant showing you what ratios you’ll need to create the perfume that you want. You can come up with a fragrance for men, women, or a unisex one you can share - it’s entirely up to you. You’ll also be shown the different ‘notes’ of an aroma and how they are classified on the ‘fragrance wheel’ - so not only will you learn how to craft the smell that suits you best, but you’ll also have a much better understanding of when to use which perfume when!
What we love about this aromatic experience is that you can get creative with your own perfume in a way that is completely unique to you, a scent no one else will be wearing and that you won’t ever find in the shops or at beauty counters. The experience includes a registration of your scent, so you can order refills when your handcrafted sample runs out. This is a fantastic way to celebrate a friendly get-together, a mother-daughter bonding session or even a hen do and you’re sure to have bottles of fragranced fun when you learn to create your own perfume like a true cologne-concocting celebrity!
• Design and name your own perfume
• A 1.5 hour consultation with a professionally trained perfume consultant
• Creation of your unique perfume from a range of 18 signature blends
• Full membership of The Perfume Studio including registration of your perfume in their fragrance library
• The experience is suitable for creating fragrances for men or women
• You will form part of a group of up to 32 participants
Gold Experience - Take home 5ml of your unique perfume in a glass bottle presented in an organza bag
Platinum Experience - 20ml of your bespoke fragrance in a purse spray atomiser (in a choice of colours) presented in a stylish gift box
Who is the experience suitable for?A
There is no minimum age for the experience, however please note that under-16s must be accompanied by a participating adult.
When can I do this?A
• Most perfume studios are available at weekends and weekdays throughout the year, usually 1-2 dates available per month
• London experience run on selected Saturdays throughout the year
• We are unable to reserve specific dates at the time of purchase
Where can I do this?A
• Ashford, Kent
• Bath, Avon
• Chadwell St Mary, Essex
• Cranleigh, Surrey
• Dereham, Norfolk
• Dorking, Surrey
• Douglas, Isle of Man
• Edinburgh, Scotland
• Godalming, Surrey
• Goodwick, Pembrokeshire
• Hastings, East Sussex
• Horsham, West Sussex
• Hove, East Sussex
• Inverness, Scotland
• Kensington, London
• Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
• Newport, Caerphily
• Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
• Reading, Berkshire
• Ripon, North Yorkshire
• Runcorn, Cheshire
• Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire
• Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Please note that locations are subject to change.
Can I bring spectators?A
This activity is not suitable for spectators.
What additional information is there?A
Your unique fragrance can be refilled with prices starting from around £29.95 plus £3.95 P&P.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.