Please log in or join to get access to Boundless members' exclusive offers
- Consultation with a professional perfumer
- Create a unique fragrance
- Take home a sample of your perfume
- Suitable for men and women
If you don't know your EDT from your ABC, this perfume-making course is for you. Whether you're a fan of floral, fruity, musky or sweet aromas, you can create a scent that reflects who you are, and that no one else will ever wear. You can have fun dreaming up a name for it too – can you trump Mariah Carey's Lollipop Splash Vision of Love? Or Rhianna's Reb'l Fleur?
With this brilliant session, you'll learn how to design your own fragrance with expert guidance from professional consultants. The sessions are run at venues all over the country, so there's bound to be one near you. And when you've finished blending, you can take your scent home with you.
Your perfumer will instruct you on the art of perfumery and you’ll soon discover a world of smells, emotions, sensuality and magic. There are 18 different oils for you to mix as you wish, and your consultant will show you what ratios you need to create the desired aroma, whether that's for a female, male or both.
The experience includes the registration of your scent, so you can order refills when your sample runs out. Perfect for a get-together with the girls, a mother-daughter bonding day, or even a hen do – the bride could wear her special concoction on her wedding day!
• Design and name your own perfume at a 1½ hour class with a professional perfume consultant
• Create a signature scent from a selection of 18 fragrant oils
• Full membership of The Perfume Studio, including registration of your perfume in their fragrance library
• The experience is suitable for creating fragrances for men or women
• You will form part of a group of up to 32 people
Gold Experience Take home 5ml of your unique perfume in a glass bottle presented in an organza bag
Platinum Experience Receive 20ml of your bespoke fragrance in a spray atomiser (in a choice of colours), presented in a stylish gift box
Who is the experience suitable for?A
There is no minimum age for the experience, however, please note that under-16s must be accompanied by a participating adult.
When can I do this?A
• Most perfume studios are available at weekends and weekdays throughout the year; usually one to two dates available per month
• London experience is run on selected Saturdays throughout the year
• We are unable to reserve specific dates at the time of purchase
Where can I do this?A
• Ashford, Kent
• Bath, Avon
• Chadwell St Mary, Essex
• Cranleigh, Surrey
• Dereham, Norfolk
• Dorking, Surrey
• Douglas, Isle of Man
• Edinburgh, Scotland
• Godalming, Surrey
• Goodwick, Pembrokeshire
• Hastings, East Sussex
• Horsham, West Sussex
• Hove, East Sussex
• Inverness, Scotland
• Kensington, London
• Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
• Newport, Caerphily
• Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
• Reading, Berkshire
• Ripon, North Yorkshire
• Runcorn, Cheshire
• Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire
• Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Please note that locations are subject to change.
Can I bring spectators?A
This activity is not suitable for spectators – join in instead!
What additional information is there?A
You can order top-ups of your unique perfume, with refills starting from £29.95, plus £3.95 P&P.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.