- A chance to spot some amazing animals in their natural environment
- Boat trip of up to 3 hours
- 10% saving for Boundless members
You could spot plenty of other animals too, including sharks and seals…imagine the excitement! Grab your camera and binoculars to set out for this boat ride of discovery together.
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival you will be greeted by a member of the team and kitted out with your life jacket before boarding the boat for your experience. On board you will be given a full commentary by the fully qualified instructor and dependant on the time of year, you may encounter a variety of dolphins and whales, seals and basking sharks, plus there may also be the opportunity to see some larger species including Fin and Minke Whales. As the animals are wild, specific species sightings cannot be guaranteed but you should have some great opportunities to photograph the other marine life and will no doubt enjoy the ride.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 6
• Maximum height: 6ft 4in
• Maximum weight: 17 stone
• A reasonable level of fitness is required, as you will need to step on and off the boat safely
• This experience is not suitable for those who are pregnant, have back or neck problems and those with osteoporosis as all boats can experience unpredictable movements that can aggravate medical conditions. You MUST inform us of such conditions
• Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for spectators
• Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for the disabled
When can I do this?A
The experience is available on selected weekend dates from March to November and with selected weekdays during the summer months.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
The boat trip itself lasts up to 3 hours, however you will need to allow up to 3 hours for the whole experience. The dolphin survey boat trip needs to leave on time; if you are late your voucher will be void and no refund will be given.
Is there a postage charge?A
There will be no postage charge on your order.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.