- Perfect for motoring enthusiasts
- Drive the gorgeous Aston Martin V8 Vantage
- Six miles driving with an instructor guiding you, plus high-speed hotlap in a saloon
- Personalised driving certificate included
- £89.10 per person
Treat yourself to a high-speed motoring experience driving a 180mph Aston Martin supercar.
Choose one of six UK tracks – in Yorkshire, Northamptonshire, Wiltshire, Leicestershire, Surrey or Lincolnshire. Each location has been selected to offer you the best possible Aston Martin drive, with smooth surfaces, sweeping curves and challenging chicanes allowing you to find out everything this sophisticated motor is capable of.
Before you slip into the driving seat, you’ll be given a safety briefing and demonstration lap from one of the venue’s driving instructors, then it’s time to buckle up and hit the tarmac for around six miles of unforgettable driving (three or four laps, depending on location).
Once you’ve recovered from your V8 speed hit, your course ends with passenger ride on a high-speed power lap in a saloon car driven by your expert instructor. Finally, you’ll be presented with a certificate marking your motoring achievement, proclaiming you an Aston Martin driving maestro.
- A welcome and safety briefing, plus demonstration lap in a saloon car
- Six miles driving an Aston Martin V8 Vantage
- High-speed passenger lap in performance saloon car
- Personalised Aston Martin driving certificate
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• A minimum age of 17 is required
• Participants must show a full driving licence on the day
• The minimum height is 5ft and the maximum height is 6ft 5"
• The maximum weight limit is 18 stone
• Trainers or soft soled shoes must be worn
• Crash helmets are not necessary
When can I do this?A
• All venues operate from February to November
• Selected weekend and weekday dates are available
Where can I do this?A
• Elvington, an ex-military airfield seven miles South East of York
• Rockingham Motor Speedway, Northamptonshire
• Chobham Test Track near Chertsey in Surrey
• Blyton Park, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Gainsborough
• Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground, near Lutterworth
• Castle Combe Circuit, Chippenham, Wiltshire
Can I bring spectators?A
Family and friends are welcome.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.