- Choose from three highly-detailed themed rooms: Area 51, Maine State Prison or Penteville Motel
- 1 hour of room-escaping thrills for two at Trapp’d in Corby
- No fitness required – just lots of mental gymnastics
The most popular visitor attraction in Corby and Northamptonshire, Trapp’d is the place to be if you’re looking to get a little bit scared while putting you and your friend’s brains to the test. There’s three different room themes to choose from, so whether you prefer a brush with aliens, some time in the clink or a motel that surely has less than 1 star on TripAdvisor, you’re sure to be tested to your mental limits.
You’ll have an hour to solve all the challenges and escape your chosen room, with kudos awarded to the fastest escapees so you can feel smug when you finally open the door. Fail, and you’ll be trapped (in shame, rather than literally) forever.
What happens on the day?A
On arrival at the Trapp’d escape rooms, at least 15 minutes before your pre-booked time, you’ll be welcomed by a member of staff before signing a couple of forms and relieving yourselves of your phones or anything that might tempt you to solve puzzles non-traditionally.
From there it’s into your chosen room: Area 51, Maine State Prison or the Penteville Motel, with 60 minutes on the clock for you to try and escape in time!
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 10 (Children under 16 must be accompanied by a full paying adult). The Motel room is a terrifying experience for over 16’s only and a waiver must be signed before participating. Not suitable for those with heart conditions
• Elements of the room can be dark, chlaustrophic and atmospheric
• Only the Area 51 room is suitable for wheelchair users
• Pregnant woman can participate
When can I do this?A
Your voucher is valid for Monday to Friday, morning, afternoon and evening timeslots, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full expeirence (includes registration and briefing).
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.