- Choose five supercars to drive from manufacturers like Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Audi, Porsche and more
- A minimum 15 miles total driving distance
- Weekend and weekday availability
- £130.50 per person
This has to be the ultimate driving experience. On this Five Supercar Blast, plus high-speed passenger ride and photo, you’ll have have a chance to get behind the wheel of five of the world’s top supercars – sleek Ferraris, stunning Lamborghinis, luxurious Aston Martins, sporty Porsches and many more are there for you to choose from.
The choice of cars might vary slightly depending on chosen location but, with weekend and weekday availability and venues available up and down the nation, you can tailor your experience to suit you. You’ll get to drive a total of 15 exhilarating miles in your chosen cars, so the adrenaline will really be flowing as you feel of every twist and turn of your chosen track.
As part of your experience, you'll get to strap in for a high-speed passenger ride from your professional instructor, so you'll get to see how it's really done. Your driving package also includes a photograph of you speeding around the track in one of your chosen cars, the perfect keepsake to remember your day.
• Choice of up to 12 supercars made by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche and more
• A minimum 15 miles total driving distance
• 10 quality venues to choose from, including real race tracks, run by driving-day experts
• High-speed passenger ride
• Photo of you driving one of the supercars around the track
• Souvenir driving certificate
• Weekend and weekday availability
• Available February to November
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?A
When you get to your chosen venue, you'll check in at reception and then take part in a briefing on driving techniques and safety to prepare you for your experience.
After your drive, it's time to really hold onto your hat as your instructor spins you round the track at high speed. Finally, you'll also get photo of you in one of your cars and a certificate to take home as a memento of your day.
Wherever you go, you’ll be able to choose from Aston Martin, Audi, Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche, and most venues have an Ariel Atom and Nissan GTR (please check availabilty when booking).
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 17 (under-18s need parental/guardian consent)
• Minimum height: 5ft
• Maximum height: 6ft 4in (6ft 6in at Bicester)
• Maximum weight: 18 stone (20 stone at Lydden Hall, Mallory Park, Prestwold Hall, Leeds Raceway, Dunsfold, Long Marston and Elvington)
• International licences accepted. All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event.
• All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
• All drivers need to be in reasonable health
When can I do this?A
Available February to November on selected weekdays and weekends.
Where can I do this?A
• Lydden Hill, Kent
• Bicester, Oxfordshire
• Dunsfold Aerodrome (Southern Track), Surrey
• Fife, Scotland
• Elvington Airfield, Yorkshire
• Leeds Raceway, North Yorkshire
• Prestwold Driving Centre, Leicestershire
• Mallory Park, Leicestershire
• Long Marston, Warwickshire
• Seighford Driving Centre, Staffordshire
Can I bring spectators?A
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under-16s must be accompanied by an adult.
What additional information is there?A
The operator reserves the right to substitute any vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical failure.
No dogs are allowed at the venues.
Please note: The photo/digital image is not available at Heyford Park or Seighford Driving Centre. Instead you will be offered two high speed passenger rides which you can enjoy or share with one of your spectators.
Please decide which cars you want to drive before contacting the centre.
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
How much is postage?A
Postage is charged at £2.45