29 June - 2 July 2017
- 25th anniversary year of the Festival of Speed
- This year's theme: Peaks of Performance – Motorsport’s Game-changers
- Free access to the Boundless member bar for the duration of the festival
- Discount drinks and refreshments available for Boundless members
- Try something new with one of our VR units
An intoxicating mix of cars, stars and motorsport royalty come together for the 25th Festival of Speed. The largest event of its kind in the world, the festival gathers together the planet’s rarest and most glamorous cars.In the summer of 1936, Freddie March - ninth Duke of Richmond - hosted a private hill climb for the Lancia Car Club in the grounds of Goodwood House. In 1993, his grandson, the present Earl of March, hosted his own hill climb and created the Festival of Speed. The weekend sees an array of Formula 1, supercars, bikes and heritage cars taking on the 1.16 mile hill climb, which challenges the world's greatest drivers and bike riders, including today's Formula 1 and Moto GP stars.