• Tread the stone floors of the Great Hall at Hogwarts
• Wander down Diagon Alley
• Two-course lunch at the nearby De Vere Hunton Park Hotel
This tour is a real treat for Potter fans. You'll start in the impreessive Hogwarts Great Hall, built for Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, the first film in the series. Next up is Dumbledore's office, the Potions Room and the Burrow, home to the Weasley family.
Props play a huge part in Harry Potter films, so the tour of the studio's backlot is a real eye-opener. There's that purple triple-decker bus, goblin masks, hundreds of wands and even a life-size fully animatronic Buckbeak.
You'll also be let in on a host of studio secrets, including a chance to look at the initial drawings and sketches for Hogwarts Castle and Diagon Alley and to find out how they were built. You'll even have a go at riding a broomstick – following a little wizardry in the post-production suite, you'll be flying through the night sky, your cape billowing in the wind behind you.
Also included is a two-course lunch at the nearby De Vere Hunton Park hotel – a charming Queen Anne house a short drive away from the studios. You can take your studio tour before or after your meal.
• The Making of Harry Potter Studio Tour at the Warner Bros Studios; tour time around 2 – 3 hours
• Two-course lunch at the De Vere Hunton Park Hotel
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Children must be accompanied by a participating adult
When can I do this?A
• Selected dates throughout the year, subject to availability
• The tour takes place every 30 minutes from 10:00 to 16:00
• Lunch is booked between 12pm and 2pm
Where can I do this?A
• Warner Brothers Studio, Hertfordshire
• Lunch at the De Vere Hunton Park Hotel, a three minute drive from the studio
What additional information is there?A
• Both the studio tour and De Vere Hunton Park can accommodate wheelchair users
• Extras, such as the broomstick ride with photos or DVD, have a surcharge payable
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.