- Self-guided behind-the-scenes walking tour for two adults
- Access to a selection of the film sets
- See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
- £107.10 for two
Take a stroll down Diagon Alley, find never-before-seen treasures in Dumbledore’s office, and glimpse the impressive and vast Great Hall. You’ll even see Harry’s broom, the Nimbus 2000 and Hagrid’s motorcycle. Rediscover all the wonderful things from the movies and create new lasting memories of the much-loved series. A return journey on a special Double Decker Bus is included, to transport you to the studios, where you can get lost in the world of Harry Potter.
• Self-guided walking tour for two adults
• Access to the film sets
• See the actual props, costumes and effects from the Harry Potter film series
• Afternoon tea at De Vere Hunton Park
What happens on the day?A
On arrival at the departure point at King’s Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T, you will board the special Harry Potter Double Decker bus, with TV screens showing various different Warner Bros. trailers and material.
When you get to the studio, you will be handed your tickets from the driver as you depart the coach and will be directed to the admission point. The initial entry involves a video clip of interviews with cast members and the history of the making of Harry Potter. After the video you will be guided in to the studios where you are free to wander around at your own pace. Once you have finished your tour you can browse in the shop before returning to the bus.
What if I have specific dietary requirements?A
Please inform us when booking by calling us on 0800 66 99 44 or by e-mailing us.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 16
• Please note - Warner Brothers Studio Tours Admission for visitors with disabilities is charged at the standard rate and one helper is welcome without charge. Helpers will be asked for proof on entry e.g. letter/notice of entitlement for Disability Living Allowance, a letter/notice of entitlement for Invalidity Benefit or a Freedom pass with a 'D' on it. You must mention when making your booking if a carer will be present as a seat will need to be allocated on the bus. There is one wheelchair space on each bus – please mention when booking if this space will be required
What's included with the tea at De Vere Hunton Park?A
• Finger sandwiches
• Mini fruit tartlets
• Scones with clotted cream and jam
• Tea, coffee or fruit juice
When can I do this?A
• Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
• The experience is available seven days a week, throughout the year, subject to availability. Some date exclusions including 25 and 26 December may apply.
• We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
• Please allow approximately 7 hours and 30 minutes from arrival to return. Please arrive at King’s Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T by 9.15am for the departure time of 9.30am.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.