- Self-guided behind-the-scenes walking tour for two adults
- Access to a selection of the film sets
- See actual props, costumes and effects used on the Harry Potter film series
- £107.10 for two
Take a stroll down Diagon Alley, find unseen treasures in Dumbledore’s office, and glimpse the impressive and vast Great Hall. You’ll even see Harry’s broom – the Nimbus 2000 – and Hagrid’s motorcycle. Plus, you'll get to and from the studios on a special Harry Potter double-decker bus.
• Self-guided walking tour for two adults
• Access to the film sets
• See the actual props, costumes and effects from the film series
• Afternoon tea at De Vere Hunton Park
What happens on the day?A
Board the special Harry Potter double-decker bus at King's Cross Station – Bus Stop T, rather than Platform 9¾ – for your journey to the studios.
When you arrive, the bus driver will hand you your tickets and you'll be directed the admission point where you'll see video clips of interviews with cast members and the history of the making of the Harry Potter films. After the video, you'll be guided into the studios proper, where you'll be free to explore the film sets at your own pace. Once you've finished your tour, you can browse in the shop before returning to the bus for your trip back to King's Cross.
What if I have specific dietary requirements?A
Please inform us when booking by calling us on 0800 66 99 44 or by e-mailing us.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 16
• Please note - Warner Brothers Studio Tours Admission for visitors with disabilities is charged at the standard rate and one helper is welcome without charge. Helpers will be asked for proof on entry e.g. letter/notice of entitlement for Disability Living Allowance, a letter/notice of entitlement for Invalidity Benefit or a Freedom pass with a 'D' on it. You must mention when making your booking if a carer will be present as a seat will need to be allocated on the bus. There is one wheelchair space on each bus – please mention when booking if this space will be required
What's included with the tea at De Vere Hunton Park?A
• Finger sandwiches
• Mini fruit tartlets
• Scones with clotted cream and jam
• Tea, coffee or fruit juice
When can I do this?A
• Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
• The experience is available seven days a week, throughout the year, subject to availability. Some date exclusions including 25 and 26 December may apply.
• We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
• Please allow approximately 7 hours and 30 minutes from arrival to return. Please arrive at King’s Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T by 9.15am for the departure time of 9.30am.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.