- See one of 17 UK cities from the unique perspective of a jet-powered helicopter
- 25-mile flight
- £65.83 per person
Get a new perspective on a city you already know, or maybe discover somewhere new you've always wanted to see. Whether it's Perth with its bridges, or Oxford and its Dreaming Spires, there are 11 towns and cities to choose from across the UK.
Cameras are more than welcome – take as many photos as you like.
- Fly for 25 miles on board a jet-powered helicopter
- Safety briefing and expert pilot
- Seventeen cities to choose from across Great Britain
What happens on the day?A
On arrival at your chosen helipad you’ll be given a full safety briefing by the ground crew before jumping into the rear of the helicopter to start your sightseeing tour. There’ll be up to three people alongside you in the cabin, or you can upgrade to the co-pilot seat for an additional fee if you’d like to sit in the front.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 6 (under-12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
• Minimum height: 5ft
• Maximum weight: 18 stone
• You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
• You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with you GP before booking
When can I do this?A
The experience is available on one weekend day per month from April to October. Please e-mail us or call 0800 66 99 44 to check for availability.
Where can I do this?A
There are 17 locations around the UK available for this experience. Please see map.
How long should I allow for this experience?A
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience.
Can I bring spectators?A
This experience is not suitable for spectators as participants can only be seen on the take off and landing.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.