- Travel to the Isle of Wight by hovercraft
- Explore this unspoiled island at your leisure
- A three-course beachside meal at the Three Buoys, available as lunch or dinner
- £89.10 for two
Your journey from Portsmouth (Southsea) to Ryde will take just 10 minutes. Once you’ve disembarked, you’ll find yourselves in a prime seafront position, ideal for exploring Ryde’s superb beaches and boutique shops. There's a whole world of unspoiled countryside and seaside quaintness to discover on the island and, with 35 crossings in each direction per day, you can make the most of your trip.
You’ll also be able to tuck into three courses of elegant Isle of Wight cuisine for lunch or dinner at the Three Buoys, which overlooks the stunning Appley Bay. A perfect complement to your day’s exploration.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 16 (under-18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
• The hovercraft is wheelchair-accessible via a lift which is placed next to the craft for boarding. Prior notice is advisable. Please note the hovercraft cannot carry large motorised scooters. The wheelchair user will be asked to stay in the wheelchair for the duration of the journey
• There is a flight of stairs in order to enter the restaurant which is not suitable for wheelchairs
When can I do this?A
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue – kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiration date.
The Hovercraft departs seven days a week. There are up to 35 departures per day which are subject to seasonal change.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
How much is postage?A
Postage is charged at £2.45