- Perfect for learning new skills
- Archery and rifle shooting combined near Eastbourne
- Play archery games like 'dartboard archery'
- Fire .22 calibre shotguns for your rifle session
- £26.10 per person
Master two skills in one go as we give you the chance to combine archery and rifle-shooting.
First up is a session in traditional archery with expert instructors on hand to show you all you need to know – how to hold the bow, charge an arrow, aim and release. You'll be aiming at traditional and fun targets, including 'dartboard archery' and the classic 'Bully's prize-board' from the Bullseye TV show.
In addition to your archery experience, you'll also have a chance to try your hand at rifle shooting with a .22 calibre rifle and a range of targets in your sights at the centre's woodland rifle range.
- Achery session with experienced instructors teaching you how to handle bow and arrows
- Rifle shooting involves firing a .22 calibre rifle at the target on the lawn and woodland range
- Each activity will last 30 minutes
- Please allow approximately 1.5 hours for this experience
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• There is a minimum age of 11 years old
• All under 16's must be accompanied by a non participating adult
• A minimum of 2 participants is required
When can I do this?A
Experiences are available on most weekdays and Saturdays throughout the year.
Where can I do this?A
The venue is located in Hailsham near Eastbourne within easy reach of Brighton, Crawley and Eastbourne via the A22/A27.
How long should I allow for this experience?A
Please allow approximately 1.5 hours for this experience.
Can I bring spectators?A
• Spectators are very welcome
• On site there is a clubhouse serving complimentary tea and coffee
• Free parking and toilet facilities are also available
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.