- Perfect for classic-car fans
- Take a 1965 Ford Mustang out for a spin
- Expert guidance from an instructor
- £32.50 per person
Films like Bullitt, Goldfinger and Gone In 60 Seconds have made the Ford Mustang a classic movie motor, and now’s your chance to get behind the wheel of one of these amazing cars.
You'll roar around the track in a 1965 Mustang, which has been tuned up with racing-car suspension and a powerful V8 engine to make it the fastest Mustang in Europe.
As soon as you switch on the engine you’ll feel the power surging through the car, and your expert instructor will be on hand to help you get the most out of this exciting machine.
- Take a 1965 Ford Mustang out for a spin over three laps on the track
- An expert instructor to guide you through getting the most out of your Mustang
What happens on the day?A
On arrival at your chosen venue – in Hampshire, Lincolnshire or Worcestershire – you’ll sign in before taking part in a short introductory briefing on driving techniques and safety.
After that, it’s on to the main event – three exhilarating laps driving an unbelievable 1965 Ford Mustang.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
• Minimum height: 4ft 5in
• Maximum height: 6ft 9in
• Maximum weight: 20 stone
• A driving licence is not required for this experience but you must have previous manual driving experience
• Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies
• All drivers must have a good understanding on the English language for instruction purposes
• Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
When can I do this?A
This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
Please note: dates at Tockwith in Yorkshire are limited.
We recommend you book eight to twelve weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Where can I do this?A
There are 4 locations available for this experience in the UK. Please see Map.
How long should I allow for this experience?A
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.