- Take a 1965 Ford Mustang out for a spin over three laps on the track
- Drive an iconic American muscle car featured in countless classic films
- An expert instructor will guide you through getting the most out of the Mustang
- £35.10 per person
This iconic car has been tuned up with race car suspension, upgraded brakes and a big and powerful V8 engine. Brought in from America in 2014, after competing in the 2014 Silverstone Classic it became the fastest Mustang in Europe, and now you can get behind the wheel. There won’t be any car chases or cardboard boxes and fruit carts for you to burst through, but you’ll still get to find the perfect racing lines while roaring around the circuit in one of the loudest cars on the track.
As soon as you switch on the engine you’ll feel the power surging through the car, just raring to get off the starting line and racing through the corners. Your expert instructor will be on hand to guide you and help you get the most out of your machine, so you’ll be guaranteed a great muscle car experience from the first lap to the last.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
• Minimum height: 4ft 5in
• Maximum height: 6ft 9in
• Maximum weight: 20 stone
• A driving licence is not required for this experience but you must have previous manual driving experience
• Fitness/Health: You should be in reasonable health and able to climb in and out of the car. This experience is not suitable for those with epilepsy, heart complaints or pregnant ladies. Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
• All drivers must have a good understanding on the English language for instruction purposes
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
When can I do this?A
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date as vouchers may not be extended beyond their expiry.
This experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
Please note that dates at Tockwith in Yorkshire are limited.
We recommend you book eight to twelve weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
Where can I do this?A
• Abingdon, Oxfordshire
• York, North Yorkshire
• Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
• Pershore, Worcestershire
Can I bring spectators?A
Spectators are welcome.
What additional information is there?A
The operator reserves the right to substitute any vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical failure.
No dogs are allowed at the venues.
Refreshments may be purchased on site.
Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
How much is postage?A
Postage is charged at £2.45