- A chance to get a real insight into the life and work of a unique music legend
- Save 10% with Boundless
- Family tickets available
- Tickets from £12
The first-ever official exhibition devoted to the iconic superstar opened in London this autumn. Starting at The 02 on 27 October, My Name is Prince will allow fans to get up close and personal to the artist's life and work, celebrating the legacy of one of pop's most influential figures.
The exhibition will showcase artefacts from the singer's Paisley Park estate - a rare opportunity to look into the life and creativity of the artist.
You'll see stage outfits, instruments, awards and even some of Prince's handwritten song lyrics. Some of the exhibits on display will include:
- Clothing from the 1984/85 Purple Rain tour and the 1988/89 LoveSexy tour
- Wardrobe items from the 1990 film Graffiti Bridge
- The Gibson L65 guitar that Prince played on his national TV debut American Bandstand IN 1980, also used on the Prince and Dirty Mind tours
- The original bass that was the inspiration for the Cloud guitar
- The orange Cloud guitar made for Prince's 2007 Super Bowl half-time performance (also used during the Earth tour in 2007)
- Third-eye sunglasses from 2014
- Clothing worn during Prince's Club 3121 shows in Las Vegas in 2007, his 21 nights at The 02 shows in the same year, and many more
- Diamond vest worn during his 2013 V Magazine shoot
- The Raspberry Beret cloud suit from 1985
From theatre tickets to dinner packages, London attractions to sightseeing tours, Boundless Tickets takes the complexity out of booking tickets and saves you money in the process!
Simply order your tickets online, print your confirmation and take it with you on the day.
Boundless Tickets is operated by Encore Tickets.
Terms and conditions apply, please check when booking.