- A tour for two adults and two children at Old Trafford
- Entry into the Old Trafford Museum included
- Experience the changing room, dugout and walk through the players' tunnel
Discover the magnificent trophy room, sit in the heights of the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand, and stand in the manager's spot in the dugout. Take a seat in the changing room at your favourite player’s peg and, as you emerge from the players’ tunnel, imagine the sound of 75,000 fans cheering for you. Once you have completed the tour you will then be able to browse the museum at your leisure. Learn about all the great players of past and present, and discover over 130 years of football. All the family will enjoy testing their skills on the interactive screens, find out who knows the most about Man U. You will receive a tour certificate as a memento of your visit, but undoubtedly it will be an unforgettable experience.
What happens on the day?A
Your experience will include both a stadium tour and visit to the museum featuring:
- The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand – prepare yourself for a breathtaking look inside Old Trafford. Feel the passion as you enter centre stage at the Theatre of Dreams
- Dugout – Pace down the old players’ tunnel like the stars of matches gone by and imagine standing by the team's manager
- Players’ Tunnel – Feel what it’s like to stand in the players’ tunnel let your imagination run free as you look over the perfect green pitch
- Dressing Room – Sit at the peg of your favourite player and imagine what it would be like to be a part of the manager's team talk
- Museum – browse at your leisure and see the extensive trophy cabinet as well as the extensive collection of club memorabilia
Who is the experience suitable for?A
Vouchers are valid for two adults (over 16) and two children (under 16) (under 18’s need parental or guardian consent). Wheelchair access and disabled facilities are available.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.