- A chance for you and a friend to learn a great new skill
- Learn to scuba dive with an experienced instructor
- Spend at least one hour in the water
- Over 30 venues nationwide
- £35.10 for two people
Learn to scuba dive with experienced diving instructors all having full PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) qualifications.
All diving gear is provided – during your course, you'll master basic diving concepts and scuba skills.
Only ever done snorkelling with flippers before? You'll soon appreciate that, when you learn to scuba dive at a proper diving school, there's a whole underwater world waiting to be discovered.
Once you get the hang of it, you'll enjoy the exhilaration of the feeling of weightlessness while breathing underwater, and you'll have you plenty of time to put your new found skills into practice in the pool.
- Spend between one and one and a half hours in the water
- Full briefing
- You should allow approximately three hours at your chosen centre
- You'll learn to scuba dive in public or private indoor/outdoor pools with fully qualified instructors
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Scuba diving UK for adults: suitable for ages 10+, under 18's must be accompanied by a paying adult
• To scuba dive safely you should not be extremely overweight or out of condition
• Your respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good health
• A person with coronary disease, a current cold or congestion, epilepsy, a severe medical problem or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive
• If you have asthma, heart disease or other chronic medical conditions you should consult your doctor before participating
• A medical statement will need to be completed prior to taking part in any scuba diving lessons
• You will need to take swimwear and a t-shirt to wear in the pool
Where can I do this?A
• Birmingham – Solihull
• Buckinghamshire – Chesham
• Cambridgeshire – Peterborough
• Cheshire – Macclesfield
• Derbyshire – Long Eaton, Allenton
• Devon – Teignmouth, Plymouth
• Essex – Romford, Rochford
• Hampshire – Farnborough
• Hertfordshire – three venues near Hertford/Ware
• Kent - Maidstone, Snodland
• Lancashire – Preston
• North Yorkshire – Harrogate, York
• Nottinghamshire – Aspley, West Bridgford, Bramcote
• Sheffield – Ponds Forge International Sports Centre
• Somerset – Taunton
• South Yorkshire – Hillsborough
• Suffolk – Lowestoft and Suffolk
• Staffordshire – Tamworth
• West Yorkshire – Denby Dale, Huddersfield
When can I do this?A
• Scuba diving UK sessions run throughout the year, on selected weekdays and weekends
• Dates and times available vary according to the centre used
How long should I allow for this experience?A
This experience will last about three hours.
Can I bring spectators?A
• Friends and family are welcome to come along
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.