- Perfect for a family day out
- Three-course meal at Planet Hollywood or a BBQ Thames River Cruise
- Step into the kingdom of Far Far Away
- Board a red London bus driven by Donkey
- Meet Princess Fiona, Puss in Boots and more
- £85 for two people
Get ready to go in search of the loveable green ogre himself on Shrek's Adventure! London's County Hall is the venue for this magical masterpiece of entertainment and you'll meet all your favourite characters from the Shrek films on this interactive walk-through adventure.
Leave the hustle and bustle of London behind as you board the magic Routemaster bus for a ride that takes you away from the capital to none other than the Kingdom of Far, Far Away. Before you know it, you're in Shrek's Swamp looking through Esmeralda's crystal ball…and that is where this adventure challenge begins. Will you find Shrek? Will you be able to make your way back to London again afterwards?
Every visitor to Shrek's Adventure! London will find themselves in and very much part of the action here. You'll be walking through the doors of the Poison Apple pub, but there's no time to stop for a drink, as your search for Shrek continues.
Then you'll come across Muffin Mo's house, whilst encountering powerful spells, Lord Farquaad's magic mirror maze and even taking part in a little game show too on this entertaining and adventurous quest. Along the way you'll meet many of Shrek's friends including Princess Fiona and Puss in Boots. Will you be able to save Pinocchio from the Wheel of Torture? And wait a minute, doesn't the bus driver look familiar...could it be Shrek's faithful friend Donkey?
Once your mission is complete (and we won't give the game away here as to just how the adventure unfolds, but it involves challenges, scenarios, rides and walks) you'll hopefully be back in London in time to meet some other Dreamworks characters from the Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon films. So don't be surprised when you come face to face with Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Po the Giant Panda and Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III.
Of course, Shrek's Adventure! is definitely geared towards children and youngsters who are fans of the big green man himself, but there is plenty to keep adults amused too with some hilarious acting, amazing 3 and 4D effects and some fine one-liners too. These packages offer entry tickets and a meal at Planet Hollywood round off your day. Isn't it time you left London to go Far Far Away?
• Shrek's Adventure and a 3 course meal at Planet Hollywood for Two
• Step into the kingdom of Far Far Away surrounded by Shrek and his friends
• Board a red London bus driven by Donkey
• Meet Princess Fiona, Puss in Boots, Gingy, Pinocchio and the Three Little Pigs
• Beware of Rumpelstiltskin who will do all he can do disrupt your tour and stop your return to London
• Collect all the special ingredients needed to transport you safely home
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age 5
• Under 16's must be accompanied by a participating adult
• The bus ride is only accessible to guests who are mobile enough to board
• There is a maximum of 2 wheelchair users allowed in the attraction at any one time
When can I do this?A
• Shrek's Adventure opens at 10:00 and closes at 18:00
• 7 days a week throughout the year, subject to availability
Where can I do this?A
• Shrek's Adventure, SE1
• Planet Hollywood, SW1Y
What's on the menu?A
Planet Hollywood Sample Menu
Caesar or House Salad
Planet Hollywood Burger
Classic burger served on a home-style bun with lettuce, tomato, onions and pickle with a side of french fries
Roma tomatoes, fresh basil, mozzarella and tomato sauce
Bread crumbed potato patty with peas, sweetcorn, seasonings and spices on a home-style sesame bun served with a side of french fries
Creamy vanilla ice cream served with velvety chocolate sauce
BBQ Cruise Sample Menu
Flamed Meat Burgers
served with a variety of relishes, sauces and mustards
Large Cumberland Herbed Sausages
served with fried onion
Devilled Barbecued Glazed Chicken Thighs and Drumsticks
Tomato and Basil Pasta Salad
Wedges of Fresh Melon and Pineapple
Fruits of the Forest Cheese Cake with Pouring Cream
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.