- A day’s use of the facilities for two at a Bannatyne Spa in Somerset, Bedfordshire, Essex or Suffolk
- Your choice of treatment each from a range including Bannatyne Expert facial, Swedish full body massage and more
- £89.10 for two
Each Bannatyne Spa has an emphasis on wellbeing and relaxation, each with its own facilities and character designed for a quiet and calming visit whenever and wherever you’re checking in. With spas to choose from in Somerset, Bedfordshire, Essex and Suffolk, there’s plenty of south country options for a day of two-person pampering, and you can choose to enjoy a Bannatyne Expert facial, manicure, Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage with Energising facial or Body polish, an Energising facial and Body polish or a Swedish full body massage each depending on what you’d like to enjoy.
Along with your choice of treatment you’ll be able to enjoy full use of the facilities, so you can make your day as active or restful as you like with someone special by your side.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 18
• Participants should be of reasonable health and fitness to enjoy all the facilities on offer (you will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire before you can take your experience and you may not be able to take certain treatments or use some of the facilities if you have certain medical conditions, alternatively you may be required to obtain a medical certificate)
• Access to classes are strictly subject to availability, please ask when making your booking
• Kindly note the experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to the venue
When can I do this?A
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date.
The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year.
Please note Charlton House is available Monday to Friday only.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 6 hours for the whole experience, the actual length of the treatments may vary slightly. Please check with the supplier at the time of booking.
Where can I do this?A
• Shepton Mallet, Somerset
• Stotfold, Bedfordshire
• Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
• Colchester, Essex
What additional information is there?A
There may not be a restaurant or café on site at certain locations. Please check at the time of booking if this is a concern to you
Spa day bags which include a robe and slippers are available for a non-refundable hire charge.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
How much is postage?A
Postage is charged at £2.45