Please log in or join to get access to members exclusive offers
- Be the star in the reasonably-priced car for real!
- Drive at the actual Top Gear track at Dunsfold
- Take on the short or full circuit challenge
- Drive a Kia Cee'd just like the celebs have done
Brace yourselves for the genuine Top Gear driving experience! This has to be the ultimate driving day for Top Gear's legions of fans worldwide as you actually get the chance to drive a very average looking and ever so slightly underpowered hatchback around that famous track.
Following in the tyre tracks of more celebs than you can shake an exhaust pipe at, you will be taking on the likes of Hammerhead and Chicago corners at Dunsfold, the former RAF aerodrome that is home to the Top Gear studios.To get you pumped up and ready for the challenge, all experiences start with a session on the simulators so you can visualise and learn the layout of the track. Then for those signed up to the Short Circuit experience, you'll will head out in your Cee'd in a convoy of four cars, with a Top Gear pro out in front. Your task is to try and follow their racing line and push the Kia to its limits.
And just like on the TV show, your lap time will appear on the online leader board in amongst all the actual stars of stage, screen and sport who have also taken a not very expensive car for a spin, from Matt Le Blanc and Michael Fassbender, to Ellen MacArthur and Usain Bolt. All that remains to be seen is whether your Top Gear track experience will be in hot, mildly moist, wet or flipping wet conditions!
Please call our team on 0800 247 1163 to book this experience.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age 17
• Participants should hold a full UK manual driving licence which must be produced on the day
• Unsuitable for those suffering from back or heart problems or during pregnancy
When can I do this?A
• Sessions operate on selected weekdays throughout the year
• Experiences are subject to availability and weather conditions
Where can I do this?A
The Top Gear Test Track, Dunsfold Park, Surrey.
Can I bring spectators?A
• One adult and two under 16s are welcome to come and watch the fun at no extra cost
• Additional guests can attend for a charge payable on the day (£15 adults 16+ and £5 children 5-16)
What additional information is there?A
• You should arrive 30 minutes before your session time
• Suitable clothing and closed toe footwear should be worn eg trainers
• Refreshments and Top Gear merchandise are available to purchase on the day
• Optional accidental damage indemnity can be purchased on the day for £10 per person
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Optional accidental damage indemnity can be purchased on the day for £10 per person.