- Choice of up to 12 supercars made by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche and more
- A minimum nine miles total drive distance
- 12 quality venues to choose from, including Real Race Tracks, run by driving day experts
- £98.10 per person
Supercars might vary a bit by location, but with weekend and weekday availability included at no extra cost – and venues available up and down the nation – you can pick what’s best for you. You’ll get to drive a total of nine miles in your chosen cars, so you’ll have plenty of time to get the adrenaline flowing and feel of every twist and turn at your chosen venue or Real Race Track.
As part of your unforgettable experience, you will also strap in for a High Speed Passenger Ride from your professional instructor. On top of your white-knuckle ride, your incredible driving package also includes a photograph of you speeding around the track in a magnificent supercar, the perfect keepsake to remember your extraordinary experience.
• Choice of up to 12 supercars
• Get your hands on beauties made by Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche and more
• A minimum nine miles total drive distance
• 12 quality venues to choose from, including Real Race Tracks, run by driving day experts
• High-speed passenger ride
• Photo of you driving one of the supercars around the track
• Souvenir driving certificate
• Weekend and weekday availability included
• Available February to November
• Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
• Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?A
On arrival at your chosen venue you’ll check in at reception and then take part in a briefing on driving techniques and safety, ensuring that by the time you get behind the wheel you’re ready to go and put the pedal straight to the floor in your three chosen vehicles.
With your heart still beating fast you’ll be treated to a high speed passenger ride in a sports saloon from a professional. You will also be treated to a photo of you in one of your cars to take home, and after your nine mile blast you’ll be given a certificate as a memento of your amazing day.
Wherever you go you’ll be able to choose an Aston Martin, Audi, Ferrari, Lamborghini or Porsche, and most venues have an Ariel Atom and Nissan GTR (though not all – so please ask when making your booking).
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
• Minimum height: 5ft
• Maximum height:6ft 4in (6ft 6in at Bicester and 6ft 5in at Three Sisters except the Lamborghini that has a height restriction of 6ft 2in)
• Maximum weight: 18 stone (20 stone at Three Sisters, Lydden Hall, Mallory Park, Prestwold Hall, Leeds Raceway, Dunsfold, Long Marston and Elvington)
• International licences accepted. All participants must hold a full driving licence and present the original at the event. At Three Sisters this must have been held for a minimum of 12 months
• All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
• All drivers need to be in reasonable health
• Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
• Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
• The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
• The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
When can I do this?A
Your voucher is valid for eight months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from March to November.
Dates at Lydden Hill and Dunsfold Aerodrome have limited availability, so we recommend booking early
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience. Exact duration will vary depending on the number of participants on the day.
Where can I do this?A
• Lydden Hill, Kent
• Bicester, Oxfordshire
• Dunsfold Aerodrome (Southern Track), Surrey
• Three Sisters Race Circuit, Lancashire
• Fife, Scotland
• Elvington Airfield, Yorkshire
• Leeds Raceway, North Yorkshire
• Prestwold Driving Centre, Leicestershire
• Mallory Park, Leicestershire
• Long Marston, Warwickshire
• Seighford Driving Centre, Staffordshire
Can I bring spectators?A
Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
What additional information is there?A
The operator reserves the right to substitute any vehicle due to unforeseen circumstances such as mechanical failure.
Please note: The photo/digital image is not available at Three Sisters, Seighford Driving Centre, or Heyford Park. Instead you will be offered two high speed passenger rides which you can enjoy or share with one of your spectators.
No dogs are allowed at the venues.
Please decide which cars you want to drive before contacting the centre.
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
How much is postage?A
Postage is charged at £2.45