- Weekday Virgin Hot Air Balloon Flight for One
- 60 minute flight in a Virgin balloon (10-16 people)
- Traditional Champagne toast on landing
- £132.30 per person
Follow in the footsteps of Sir Richard Branson, as you take to the skies on your 60 minute adventure, you’ll be able to breathe in spectacular 360 degree panoramas and uninhibited views for miles in all directions all the while experiencing a unique sense of freedom. Take a day off and grab your camera, because no matter where you decide to take your experience, there’s sure to be some sensational photo opportunities.
Once you’ve touched back down on terra firma, you’ll toast your landing in style with a glass of Champagne and a certificate signed by your pilot and endorsed by Sir Richard. You’ll then be collected from your landing spot and whisked back to base to conclude your memorable experience.
Where can I do this?A
There are over a hundred locations available nationwide, please contact us to find a venue near you.
Who is the experience suitable for?A
• Minimum age: 7 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
• Minimum height: 4ft 6in
• Maximum weight: 18 stone (Anyone who is over 20 stone will be required to pay a supplement, this may also apply to anyone over 18 stone and under 6ft tall)
• Passengers must be physically able to climb into the basket using foot holes provided, stand unassisted for 1 hour and adopt the seated landing position
• Those who are pregnant or have recently undergone major surgery are unable to fly
When can I do this?A
This experience is available Monday to Friday, from March to October with some regional variations. Please note that in October, the scheduling starts for the following March. All bookings are subject to suitable weather conditions. Actual flight times vary depending on the time of year.
We recommend you book at least six to eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
What additional information is there?A
Please note: you will be part of a small group of 10 to 16 passengers.
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
How does this work?A
All you have to do is pay for the experience and we’ll send a voucher through the post, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
What about insurance?A
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
How much is postage?A
Postage is charged at £2.45