6.15pm to 8.45pm, Wednesday 27 March 2019
The Bristol Winter Championship in an exciting new experience which takes place at Absolutely Karting Indoor Kart Circuit, Fishponds. The Championship consists of five rounds between October and March. Each round is a standalone event, there is no need to have taken part in previous rounds.
Drivers of any skill level (including first timers) are welcome. Arrival and check in is from 6:15 PM with the mandatory safety briefing at 6:45 PM. Entries are processed on a first come, first served basis so please enter as soon as possible to secure your place. Entry forms and payment should be received by latest 7 days before the event. Entries received less than 7 days before the event may be accepted, subject to availability and at the local organisers discretion.
Each round of the Bristol Winter Championship consists of the following:
- Arrival & Check-in (6:15pm)
- Mandatory Safety Briefing (6:45pm)
- Qualifying (5 mins practice, straight into 10 mins qualifying)
- Race 1 (15 minutes rolling start, starting position based on results of qualifying)
- Race 2 (15 minutes rolling start, starting positions based on finishing positions from
- Trophy Presentation
Good to Know
How to Enter
1. Download the entry form located under the Forms heading on Boundless.co.uk/karting
2. Complete the entry form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Make a bank transfer payment to the account details listed on the entry form, using the first three letters of your surname followed by 'BWC?' (replace '?' with the round number, e.g. Smi BWC1) as the payment reference
Minimum age: 16 (Under 18’s require a parent or guardian to be present at all times)
Flat soled, enclosed shoes such as trainers are mandatory. Open toed shoes, sandals or flip flops are not permitted. Use of helmets, race suits and gloves are provided free of charge. Balaclavas must be worn under the helmets, you can use your own or purchase one at reception for £3. Long hair must be tied up and tucked inside your race suit. Novice drivers are welcome to start from the back of the pack if they would prefer, when you arrive, please make reception staff aware if this applies to you.
If you have your own gear, please check with reception upon arrival that it meets the circuits safety requirements.
Spectators are welcome, if possible please let Stuart Gibbs, the local coordinator know in advance via email@example.com so we can keep an eye out for you.
Chassis: Sodi GT5R
Engine: Honda GX270 LPG
Cubic Capacity: 270cc 4-Stroke
Fuel Type: LPG
Top Speed: 45 MPH
Adjustable Seats: Yes
Adjustable Pedals: Yes
Padded Seat Inserts: Yes
Track Length: 1,000M
No. Of Corners: 21
Typical Lap Time: Between 57 and 52 seconds
Best Boundless Lap Time: 51.542 (2018/19 Winter Champs, - Round 2)
Max. No. of Karts on Track: 16
Grid Start: Yes
Body camera policy: Yes - Helmet mounted only, two available with helmets to rent from reception for £10 each.
Free Parking: Yes
Café (serving hot food): Yes
Disabled Viewing Area: Yes
Disabled Toilets: No
Disabled Shower: No