6.15pm to 8.30pm, Monday 16 September 2019
Boundless Karting Group is back at Three Sisters Circuit situated in the Three Sisters Local Nature Reserve.
This is a technical and fast flowing circuit. All drivers welcome from beginners to experts. This event is open to all members’ family and guests of Boundless and CSSC members.
Please note, entry forms and payment should be received no later than 7 days before the event. Entries are processed on a first come, first served basis, so please enter as soon as possible. Entries received less than 7 days before the event may be accepted, subject to availability and at the local organiser's discretion.
- Arrival & Check-in (6:15 PM)
- Mandatory Safety Briefing (7:00 PM)
- Practice Session (5 minutes)
- Heat 1 (8 minutes, grid start)
- Heat 2 (8 minutes, grid start)
- Final Race (10 minutes, grid start)
- Medal Ceremony
Good to Know
Minimum age: 16 (Under 18’s require a parent or guardian to be present at all times)
Flat soled, enclosed shoes such as trainers are mandatory. Open toed shoes, sandals or flip-flops are not permitted. Use of helmets, race suits and gloves are provided free of charge. Balaclavas must be worn under the helmets, you can use your own or purchase one at reception for £2.50. Long hair must be tied up and tucked inside your race suit. Novice drivers are welcome to start from the back of the pack if they would prefer, when you arrive, please make reception staff aware if this applies to you.
If you have your own gear, please check with reception upon arrival that it meets the circuit’s safety requirements. Spectators are welcome, if possible please let us know who you are.
Three Sisters Circuit can offer a discount to stay at local hotels for anyone entering an event. Speak to circuit for voucher. Find out more about the Circuit here.
How to Enter
1. Download the entry form
2. Complete the entry form and return to us.
3. Make a bank transfer payment to the account details listed on the entry form, using the first three letters of your surname followed by 'TSC?' (replace '?' with the round number, e.g. Smi TSC1) as the payment reference
We hope to see you there!