2pm Friday 23 September 2016 – 11am Monday 26 September 2016
Fancy riding to the East Riding of Yorkshire? Join us for our closing trip of 2016 and stay at Cave Castle Hotel & Country Club (cavecastlehotel.com), a venue some of our long standing members will remember. Our last visit to the hotel, a beautifully refurbished Victorian manor house, was in 2008. Located just off the the A63 and to the west of Hull, the hotel offers easy access to Yorkshire and Lincolnshire's country roads.
All of these attractions are close by:
- York The city is rich in history and renowned for its exquisite architecture, maze of quaint cobbled streets, the instantly recognisable 13th-century Gothic Cathedral, York Minster, and a wealth of visitor attractions. Find out more here.
- South Cave Falconry This aviary houses the Wolds Way Owl Trust charity, and you can get up close to owls and majestic birds of prey and watch a training session here. Children will love the petting farm with pygmy goats, ducks and alpacas.
- Drewton's Farm Shop You'll find produce from over 250 local producers here.
- North Cave Wetlands The Yorkshire Wildlife Trust Reserve is home to over 200 breeding, wintering and passage birds. Find out more here.
- The Deep, Hull A huge aquarium with over 3000 creatures, including Green sawfish, spectacular sharks and rays, plus a colony of Gentoo penguins. Read more here.
- Beverley This small market town is perfect for an afternoon wander and hosts a vibrant market every Saturday. Discover why here.
We've negotiated a special group booking, and prices include breakfast plus three-course evening meal, and use of hotel's leisure facilities. £85 single occupancy or £110 double/twin occupancy per night.
To book, please call 01430 422245, quoting 'Boundless Weekend', at which time a £20 per person non-refundable deposit will be taken. Our room allocation will be held until the end of June 2016, so don't miss out!
Please inform the tour leader, Jack Hilton by email once you have made your reservation.
Please inform the tour leader, Jack Hilton by email once you have made your reservation