Sunday 7 May 2017 to Tuesday 9 May 2017
Enjoy a Spring mini cruise break to Holland which includes a visit to Keukenhof Gardens.
- Welcome Reception with Wine – Beer – Soft Drink
- €5 pp voucher for use in any of Keukenhof Garden cafes and restaurants
- Includes P & O Ferry crossing
- Coach transfers to / from Keukenhof Gardens
Greatdays Holidays are pleased to announce that they have arranged a repeat of this successful event for 2017.
Enjoy a superb Mini-cruise to Holland to visit the World famous Keukenhof Gardens. Keukenhof Gardens once a modest herb garden, is now where the Dutch bulb growing industry stage their annual spectacular attracting thousands of visitors from all over the world. Each year between March – May, seven million bulbs are planted across 70 acres which burst into bloom.
£147.00 per person Twin 2 Berth Inside Cabin (Bunks)
Cabin upgrades available
Single supplement £30
3 DAYS Itinerary
Arrive in Hull and board P&O’s Pride of Hull / Rotterdam for your overnight cruise to Rotterdam, Holland. Dinner is taken in The Kitchen restaurant and is a comprehensive 5 course buffet dinner.
Arrive in Rotterdam. After a buffet breakfast, we board our coach for the journey to the world famous Keukenhof Gardens to experience one of the world’s finest Bulbfields and Flower park, (approximately 5 hours in the park, subject to traffic conditions etc).
Return to the ship. Dinner this evening will again be taken in the ‘The Kitchen’ Restaurant where your five course buffet dinner will be served.
Arrive in Hull after an overnight cruise from Rotterdam, enjoy breakfast prior to disembarking, and continue on your onward journey home.
For anyone that as restricted walking, P&O staff will transfer you on and off the ship.
Keukenhof Gardens, most of the walking areas are on a flat surface, with some slight slopes.
Wheel chairs can be provided on request. (must be booked in advance)
Return overnight cruise from Hull - Rotterdam - Hull
Evening buffet dinner package and buffet breakfast on board ship
Return coach travel to and from Keukenhof Gardens
Entrance to Keukenhof Gardens
A €5 per person voucher which can be used in any of the cafes and restaurants in Keukenhof Gardens
Will be P&O’s Pride of Hull or Rotterdam
Length overall 215.45m
Check-in at Hull from 15.00 (boarding from 16.00hrs)
Last check-in 19.00
Ship departs Hull at 20.30
Arrives in Rotterdam at around 08.00 / 08.15 next morning, local time
Depart Rotterdam at 21.00
Arrive in Hull 08.00
Times Are based on 2016 times
• 2 nights return on P&O’s Pride of Hull or Rotterdam
Hull – Rotterdam -Hull
• 2 berth inside standard cabin.
• Upgrades to low berth cabins at £19 and outside cabins £24 per cabin (for both ways) are available on request.
• All cabins include an en-suite shower room and WC.
• The ship is accessible for passengers with mobility issues.
• Coach transfers from / to ship to Keukenhof Gardens.
• Entrance to Keukenhof Gardens.
• 2 x Buffet Breakfast.
• 2 x five course Buffet Dinner.
Transport is NOT included to or from Hull on Day 1 or Day 3.
• Car park at port from £7 per 24 hour period.
• Taxi from Hull Rail Station, Approximately £7.00 each way