Monday 20 May to Friday 24 May 2019
- Stay for four nights, half board, at the privately owned Marsham Court Hotel, with panoramic sea views
- Welcome reception with wine
- Nightly entertainment, live music for dancing, quizzes and games
- Free parking; porter service
- Silver-service three-course dinners with coffee each evening
Experience a warm and friendly welcome at the very popular, privately owned Marsham Court Hotel, Bournemouth, creating a pleasant ambience which will last throughout your stay. centrally located on the East Cliff it has panoramic sea views, yet is ideally located within easy walking distance of the pier, beaches and town centre.
After breakfast your days are free to enjoy Bournemouth and the many attractions within easy reach, while each evening, after enjoying your three course dinner with coffee, be entertained with live music and dancing, quiz/games. Bar snacks are available throughout the day. Disabled facilities/rooms are available: disabled guests are advised to discuss with the hotel prior to booking.
This break fills up quickly, so book now to avoid disappointment.
With seven miles of sandy shoreline, it’s no surprise that Bournemouth is one of the nation’s tourist hotspots. The beaches are well maintained and clean, and there are nearly 40 miles of footpaths to explore, as well as gardens and parks and the world-famous pier. There’s no shortage of nightlife either, with buzzy clubs and pubs, plus you can take your pick of great restaurants.
Bournemouth has all the shops you’d expect to find in a modern town, from high-street chains to designer brands and boutiques. It also plays host to a series of vibrant festivals and exhibitions throughout the year. Visit bournemouth.co.uk to find out more about what’s on while you’re there.
- £254 per person based two sharing
- Single in double room supplement of £15 per room per night
- Sea-view rooms carry a supplement of £15 per room per night
- Sea-view rooms with balcony carry a supplement of £20 per room per night
- £30 non-refundable deposit required to secure booking, balance to be settled on departure