Saturday 2 September to Tuesday 5 September 2018
Enjoy the splendour of Zundert Flower Parade
- Welcome Reception with Wine – Beer – Soft Drink
- Includes Visit to Zundert Dahlia Flower parade & Antwerp
- Includes P & O Ferry crossings
- Coach transfers to / from Zundert – Antwerp
Greatdays Holidays are pleased to announce that they have arranged a break to cover the Zundert Dahlia flower parade. Zundert Located on the border with Netherlands and Belgium.
Zundert Flower Parade attracts thousands of visitors every year. It has been one of the most beautiful parades in the Netherlands since 1936.Every year, Around twenty hamlets and scores of volunteers bundle their efforts to build the most dazzling floral floats full of gorgeous dahlias to participate in the Zundert Bloemencorso, or Flower Parade.
After a whole year of work and preparations, the parade is celebrated on the first Sunday of September. The colourful creations of the Zundert Flower Parade attract tens of thousands of visitors every year.
If you’ve got a soft spot for flowers, this is one event you do not want to miss!
4 Day Itinerary
Saturday 2nd September 2017 –
Arrive in Hull and board P&O’s Pride of Hull / Rotterdam for your overnight cruise to Rotterdam, Holland. Dinner is taken in The Kitchen restaurant and is a comprehensive 5 course buffet dinner.
Our welcome reception will be held prior to dinner, usually in the Sky Lounge
Sunday 3rd September 2017 –
Morning arrival in Rotterdam. After a buffet breakfast, we board our coach for the journey to Zundert for the flower parade.
After the parade we travel to Antwerp staying at the Ramada Plaza Hotel Antwerp.
Evening meal and breakfast included in the hotel
Monday 4th September 2017 –
Free time in Antwerp. Mid-afternoon we board our coach for the journey to Rotterdam for the our return overnight crossing to Hull.
Again Dinner is taken in The Kitchen restaurant and is a comprehensive 5 course buffet dinner.
Tuesday 5th September 2017 –
Arrive back in Hull early morning, following a buffet breakfast continue on your journey home.
Disabled:For anyone that as restricted walking, P&O staff will transfer you on and off the ship.
Wheel chairs can be provided on request. (must be booked in advance)
Arrangement’s are in place for disabled people to watch the Zundert Parade
• 2 nights return on P&O Hull/Rotterdam/Hull crossings
• 2 berth inside cabin (with bunk beds)
• Upgrades to low berth inside cabins £19.00 and outside cabins £24.00 per cabin (both ways) are available on request
• All cabins include an en-suite shower room with WC.
• Return meal package on board the ferry (breakfast and dinner)
• The ship is accessible for passengers with mobility issues.
• 2 days executive coach hire starting and finishing at Rotterdam
• 1 night half board accommodation at Ramada Plaza Antwerp
• Category 2 seated ticket for Zundert Flower Parade
• Welcome drink on your outbound crossing
• Services of a Greatdays Tour Manager
• ABTA Protection
Transport is NOT included to or from Hull on Day 1 or Day 4.
• Car park at port from £7 per 24 hour period.
• Taxi from Hull Rail Station, Approximately £7.00 each way
Price£287.00 pp twin share.
Single supplement £60.00