Sunday 22 to Sunday 29 September 2019
- Visit Yarmouth Castle
- Fantastic amenities
- Perfect for families
Join Berkshire Group for a late-summer break to the wonderful Isle of Wight.
Just off the south coast of mainland Britain, the Isle of Wight offers breathtaking countryside, stunning beaches and many attractions. The site is in the unspoilt village of Newbridge and within easy reach of Newport, Alum Bay and many other attractions.
Yarmouth is one of the oldest and most picturesque small towns on the island. It has a busy harbour and a wooden pier overlooked by its historic castle.
This is a nice and friendly campsite with fantastic facilities, including shower block, indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, poolside coffee shop, play areaand a fish-and-chip takeaway.
Please visit the Orchards Holiday Park website for information about the site: https://www.orchards-holiday-park.co.uk/isle-of-wight-guide/
Rally Fee (per unit one off) £7
£7 Rally fee required as deposit with rally booking form to rally marshal.
- Car and caravan: £215 up to 13 metres total length and up to 2.7 metres high.
- Motorhome: £185 up to 5.5 metres in length and up to 2.7 metres high.
- Car and tent (not including trailer): £185
- Supplement for over-length: £12 per metre
- Supplement for over-height: £22 per metre
- Prices are for up to four people per unit
- Standard awning: free of charge
- Gazebo – in lieu of awning: free of charge
- Pup tent: £2.60 per night
- Bedroom extension: £2.60 per night
- Electric hook-up included in price.
Outward – Southampton to Cowes
Return – Cowes to Southampton
All ferry and site reservations will be handled by the Orchards Holiday Park. Booking for this tally will be through the site, who will organise ferry crossings.
Booking instructions via Orchards will be sent once rally fee has been received.