8pm to 10pm, Thursday 19 September 2019
Our September Club Night is delighted to welcome Ann Chance OBE!
She will give a talk intriguingly entitled 'Seasick in Sinai'. Ann is a remarkable lady as you will see a part of her CV below:
- I have been a professional Lady Ironmonger
- I have done a parachute jump, hot air balloon ride and paragliding
- I have taken a tetraplegic scuba diving in Egypt, plus disabled clients to Tenerife, Cyprus, USA and Portugal
- I gained my pilots license at 56 at Biggin Hill
- I learnt to ride a horse at the age of 64 to be a cowboy - I have now completed 5 cattle drives in Montana, Wyoming and Oklahoma. I have taken part in a Wagon Train ride in Wyoming
There are many more interesting things to be known about Ann. I have it on good authority that this is a highly amusing talk and no wonder given the amazing range of activities that Ann has undertaken. You will not want to miss this evening!