This Boundless event has now sold out – from time to time we have cancellations so make sure you are in pole position for tickets by joining our waiting list.
- Live screening of the last F1 Grand Prix race of 2019 at the home of Williams
- Pre-race presentation with live trackside link in Abu Dhabi
- Breakfast and two-course lunch
- Guided tour of the largest private collection of Formula 1 cars in the world
- Hi-tech games room including the VR-5 full-motion Formula 1 virtual-reality simulator, one of only four in the world
- Event exclusive to Boundless
Founded in 1977 by Frank Williams, the team has earned 16 drivers’ and constructors’ titles in the last 40 years, as well as setting the fastest ever pit stop time of 1.92 seconds in 2016. Frank stepped down as team boss in 2012 but has remained the majority shareholder and kept it in the family by appointing daughter Claire as his replacement. Over the years, it has boasted such idols as Nigel Mansell, Damon Hill, Keke Rosberg and Alain Prost among its drivers.
Join Boundless to watch the last Formula 1 Grand Prix of the 2019 season live at the home of Williams F1. You’ll get to hear what’s happening straight from Dubai via an exclusive live trackside link with a senior member of the Williams team and a behind-the-scenes live link to the control room where crucial race decisions will be being made.
You won’t miss a second of the action throughout the race with a huge three-screen display with exclusive real-time updates direct from the control room. The Williams team will also hold a post-race debrief, when you’ll get the chance to ask any questions or discuss all the action from the 2019 season.
During the day you’ll also get to take a guided tour of the Williams Heritage Museum, the largest private collection of F1 cars in the world, including the entire history of Williams from the inaugural FW06 right up to the present day.
We’ll also be running a competition to win exclusive Williams prizes – see if you can get the fastest times on the four-player VR simulators, pit-stop challenge, super-size Scalextric track or the VR simulator.
You’ll be looked after by the Williams hospitality team from the moment you get there with breakfast rolls and Danish pastries on arrival, fresh juice, tea and coffee throughout the day and a two-course hot-fork buffet with Prosecco before the race. A selection of afternoon cakes will also be served.
The Williams shop will be open throughout the day for you to get a souvenir of your experience with a 25% discount on their usual prices.
At every one of our events, we’ll have an official boundless photographer on site to capture the best moments for you, your family and friends. All photos will be available for you to download after the event.
If you upload any of your own pictures to social media be sure to use the hashtag #bemoreboundless for a chance to be featured on our social pages.
By purchasing tickets, you are consenting to having your photo taken and these images used on any of our marketing platforms. If, however you do not wish to have your photo taken or appear on our website or social pages please do let us know on arrival and we will ensure arrangements are made.
Not yet a Boundless member? Join today for £27 to book your tickets for the F1 Grand Prix Screening at Williams Team HQ.
Williams F1 team HQ, Grove, OX12 0DQ
Exclusively organised by Boundless for Boundless members. A range of unique, one-off events to celebrate iconic moments and hear from amazing people that helped make them happen.
"That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." This is one giant event that you won’t want to miss. Join Boundless members at the National Space Centre for an out of this world experience with NASA, the Space Research Centre and the BBC’s Sky at Night magazine.
Join Boundless for a members gala dinner at the Imperial War Museum. Get up close to the legendary Avro 698 Vulcan and learn first hand about it’s incredible journey from the men who have been in the cockpit.. Tickets are going to go fast, so don’t miss out.
Enter the Williams Team HQ for a private Boundless screening of the last F1GP race of 2019 with live presentations from the trackside team in Abu Dhabi and Control HQ. Include tours of the museum, full VR simulators, refreshments and Williams prizes to be won, it’s a blistering day out.
How can I get there?A
DIRECTIONS FROM THE NORTH, M40
- From the north leave the M40 at Junction 9 signposted Oxford and the A34.
- Follow the A34 southbound and exit at the Botley roundabout signposted A420 towards Swindon.
- Follow along the A420 and at the next roundabout take the first exit signposted A338 towards Grove.
- Continue along the A338 for seven miles (crossing straight over the lights at the junction with the A415) until you reach the Williams roundabout. Williams will now be on your right hand side.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE SOUTH, M40
- From the south leave the M40 at Junction 8 signposted Oxford and the A40.
- Follow the A40 until you reach the Headington roundabout. Take the A4142 ring road south following signs for the A34.
- Join the A34 heading south (signposted Newbury) and exit at the Marcham junction.
- From the roundabout follow signs for the A415 signposted to Marcham until you reach the junction with the A338.
- Turn left on to the A338 and follow until you reach the Williams roundabout. Williams will now be on your right hand side.
DIRECTIONS FROM LONDON, M4
- Take the M4 towards the Southwest (Wales), leaving the M4 at Junction 13 (A34, Newbury).
- Follow the A34 north towards Oxford and exit at the Didcot / Milton Park / Chilton / Steventon / Harwell slip road (after about 20 mins drive).
- Take the first left at this junction towards Harwell, Wantage and Steventon.
- Turn right at the lights on the hill for Steventon and Abingdon.
- Follow the road until you reach Hanney Road (on your left) and follow tHanney Road until you reach the junction with the A338.
- Turn left on to the A338 and follow until you reach the Williams roundabout.
- Williams will now be on your right hand side.
What are meal options? What if I have any dietary requirements?A
A two-course hot-fork buffet will be served. Williams will cater for any dietary requirements on the day – please inform us on your booking forms.
Are there any age restrictions?A
The event is open to ages 12 and over.
I have a friend or family member who wants to come as well.A
Great, bring them along! The only proviso is that the booking must be made by a Boundless member.
What time does this event start and end?A
The event starts at 8.30am and finishes at 4.30pm. The Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix race time is 1.10pm.
What is your refund policy?A
Once you have purchased your event ticket/s they are non-refundable. This is because we have a very limited number of tickets and we may not be able to reallocate them. Tickets may be transferred to your friends or family but please email email@example.com to inform us of any changes.
How accessible is the site for people with mobility difficulties?A
Williams HQ pride themselves in having a fully accessible, wheelchair-friendly site. Some of the items in the game room may not be suitable for people with mobility difficulties or who suffer from motion sickness. Please advise the Williams crew before taking part.