Fancy joining us this summer on 22 July to catch Katherine Jenkins live? Then why not enter our competition to win a pair of tickets! Performing at Bowood House, Wiltshire, accompanied by the National Symphony Orchestra and conductor Anthony Inglis, this is event is not to be missed. Recently announced as the No.1 selling classical music artist of the last 25 years, Katherine will be performing opera arias to songs from the shows and classical versions of pop songs all in an open-air setting.
Plus as a Boundless member, you will be able to take advantage of all member benefits on the day including 10% off food and drinks and priority parking and bar access. Find out more at boundlesssummer.co.uk
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a pair of tickets to Boundless Summer to see Katherine Jenkins.
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Boundless Summer Katherine Jenkins tickets competition, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website.
- Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
- Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 31.05.18.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 02.06.18 and the winners will be contacted by 03.06.18
- The winners will be contacted via email or phone and should confirm their full name, membership number and email address/contact telephone number when contacted. If we do not receive these details by 06.06.18 then we will choose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 02.08.18 by sending an SAE to Boundless Summer Katherine Jenkins tickets competition, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will only be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes.
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.