Days out Underground
Looking for a day trip with a difference? This book details 50 attractions, from caves and mines to nuclear bunkers and secret railways, that lie underneath Britain. As well as practical information about accessibility and location - these aren’t intended just for intrepid daredevils - author Peter Naldrett explains the background of each unique location. bloomsbury.com
Log in or join Boundless today for only £27 a year to enter this competition.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
2. Win a copy of Days out underground
3. Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website https://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Days out underground, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
4. One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website.
5. Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
6. Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 31st May 2019
7. Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
8. The prize draw will be made on 1st June 2019 and the winners will be contacted by 2nd June 2019.
9. The winners will be contacted via email or phone and should confirm their full name, membership number and email address/contact telephone number when contacted. If we do not receive these details by 5th June 2019 then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
12. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
13. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
14. The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
15. Details of the winners will be available on request from 30th June 2019 by sending an SAE to Days out underground, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
16. Your details will only be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes.
17. By entering the prize you abide by the Days out underground terms and conditions: bloomsbury.com
18. Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
19. Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.