There are two nights in the opulent Goldsborough Hall, with its beautiful gardens and fine dining, for a lucky winner and their guest.
Goldsborough Hall was home to the Queen’s aunt, Princess Mary, during the 1920s and is one of the most private, exclusive and beautiful places to stay in Yorkshire, overlooking 12 acres of historic gardens and tranquil parkland with fine dining in a two AA-rosette restaurant.
Enter this prize draw and you could win a gourmet stay for two* there, enjoying two nights in a sumptuous Emperor Suite, full Yorkshire breakfast each morning, the Chef’s five-course taster menu dinner on one evening and a cream tea on arrival.
Boundless members can save 30% on a relaxing break at Goldsborough Hall. The discount means members pay from £139** per person for one night’s comfortable accommodation in a Deluxe room, with a cream tea on arrival, pre-dinner canapes, the Chef’s five-course Taster Menu dinner and full Yorkshire breakfast the following morning, plus a guide book to help you explore the beautiful gardens.
This Grade II-listed 17th-century mansion has been lovingly restored to its former glory as befits the elegance, indulgence and sheer opulence of a former royal residence by the current owners. The 17 en-suite guest bedrooms and suites span the upper floor of the main house and the adjoining Dower House, each offering romantic charm and contemporary style. With fresh flowers and top-of-the range facilities - including 50-inch high-definition digital plasma TVs, luxury bathrobes and Molton Brown toiletries, tea/coffee-making facilities and room service.
When it comes to dining, culinary creatives provide an array of stunning dishes in the award-winning Dining Room, with the emphasis on fresh, seasonal food sourced locally and, where possible, from the traditional kitchen garden. All things considered, you’re ensured a luxurious stay.
Book a stay
*Prize is based on two sharing, valid for six months from the nomination of winner, excluding Christmas and New Year and subject to availability.
**Offer is based on two people sharing a Deluxe double/twin bedroom, valid until 19 December 2020, subject to availability of allocated rooms.
There is a £10pp supplement for Fridays and Saturdays and supplements also apply for higher category rooms and suites. Full pre-payment required on booking with a five-day cancellation period.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a gourmet stay in Yorkshire
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Goldsborough Hall, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and postal entries.
- Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
- Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 30 September. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 2 October and the winners will be contacted by 5 October.
- The winners will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 8 October then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 29 October by sending an SAE to Goldsborough Hall, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by the Goldsborough Hall terms and conditions: goldsboroughhall.com
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.