West Cliff Hotel is just a short walk from the beach crowned the UK’s best by TripAdvisor
Enjoy the beautiful setting of this popular Dorset seaside town with the benefit of a superb and centrally located spa hotel - the latest addition to Boundless Breaks.
West Cliff Hotel is just a few minutes’ walk away from many popular attractions including award-winning Bournemouth Beach - voted not only the UK’s best but also one of Europe’s top 20 beaches in the 2019 TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Awards. You’ll also be based close to Bournemouth Pier, the Lower Gardens, and Bournemouth International Centre with its wide-ranging shows and events.
The winner will enjoy a two-night stay for two in a superior room with bed and breakfast, plus a complimentary three-course dinner with a bottle of sparkling wine on the first evening, afternoon tea on the second day, free spa access and free parking throughout your stay.
Boundless member offer
Don’t forget that Boundless members enjoy many benefits when booking a stay at West Cliff Hotel. Not only do you benefit from preferential rates, with up to 20% off public prices, but there’s a whole host of other advantages too, including:
- Free spa access throughout your stay - this normally costs £8pp - plus 10% off spa treatments, which include therapeutic options such as aromatherapy, massage, mud wraps and reflexology along with beauty treaments such as manicures, pedicures and make-up.
- Free parking for your stay, which is worth up to £20 if you’re staying for two or more nights.
- Late checkout at no extra charge (this usually costs £10), so you can enjoy a relaxed morning without needing to vacate your room until midday.
- If you’d like to take advantage ofa pet-friendly room and bring your dog along, you’ll enjoy a discounted rate of £10, saving you £5 off the normal charge.
Log in or join Boundless today for only £27 a year to enter this competition.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a two-night stay for two in a superior room with bed and breakfast at the West Cliff Bournemouth Hotel. The prize also includes three-course dinner and a bottle of sparkling wine on the first evening, afternoon tea on the second day plus free spa access and free parking.
- The prize is valid until 31 March 2020 excluding stays on the following dates: Saturdays in August; 29-31 August, 24-26 December and 31 December 2019. All other dates are subject to availability.
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website https://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, West Cliff Bournemouth, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and postal entries.
- Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
- Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 31 July. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 2 August and the winners will be contacted by 5 August.
- The winners will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 8 August then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 30 September by sending an SAE to West Cliff Bournemouth Hotel, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by the above terms and conditions.
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.