Win a £500 Super Break voucher
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win one £500 Superbreak voucher.
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website.
- Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website only. Entries made by any other method will not be accepted.
- Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on September 30th 2017.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on October 2nd 2017 and the winners will be contacted by October 6th 2017.
- The winners will be contacted via email or phone and should confirm their full name, membership number and email address/contact telephone number when contacted. If we do not receive these details by October 13th 2017 then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from November 1st 2017 by sending an SAE to Superbreak Voucher, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will only be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes.
- By entering the prize you abide by the Superbreak terms and conditions: http://www.superbreak.com/gift-vouchers.htm
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.