Win a £400 voucher towards a luxury escape
Drama TV channel offers an escape with its variety of quality programmes, from the well-loved to the undiscovered. And now Drama is offering Boundless members the chance to venture to the countryside with this exciting prize – a £400 voucher towards a luxurious escape. Imagine being a character from one of Drama’s classics by spending a weekend wandering through the country lanes like Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice, then enjoying delicious scones, courtesy of your £100 Morrisons voucher from Haywood & Padgett scones. And be sure to catch Silent Witness while you tuck into seconds: Drama is airing it from the beginning from 12 November and then every weeknight from 11pm. The winner will receive a £400 holidaycottages.co.uk voucher, and £100 of Morrisons vouchers courtesty of Haywood & Padgett scones.
1. The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
2. Prize: 1 x £400 voucher to spend at holidaycottages.com (terms and conditions apply, see website for more details) & 1 x £100 worth of Morrisons vouchers.
3. Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Drama giveaway, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
4. One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website.
5. Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
6. Closing date for entries is 23:30pm on 30 November 2018.
7. Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
8. The prize draw will be made on 2 December 2018 and the winner will be contacted by 5 December 2018.
9. The winner will be contacted via email or phone and should confirm their full name, membership number and email address/contact telephone number when contacted. If we do not receive these details by 19 December 2018 then we will choose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
12. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
13. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
14. The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
15. Details of the winners will be available on request from 31 December 2018 by sending an SAE to Drama giveaway, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
16. Your details will only be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes.
17. Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
18. Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. UKTV is not responsible for the administration of this Promotion or fulfilment of the Prize.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
21. Anyone booking a property must be over the age of 18. Vouchers are valid for two years and can be used at any time. Full booking terms and conditions apply https://www.holidaycottages.co.uk/full-booking-terms.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.