Set in 65 acres of glorious gardens and woodland high above the tranquil Helford River in south Cornwall, the award-winning, four-star Budock Vean Hotel is a destination that truly deserves to be called a hidden gem. And now boundless readers have the chance to win a spa break for two*, plus tickets to two local attractions and a river boat trip, offering you the opportunity to discover it for yourself.
Not only will the winner and a guest enjoy two nights in one of the hotel’s Signature rooms, with a full English breakfast each morning and a four-course dinner in the beautifully refurbished restaurant on both evenings, but to start things off in style there will be a Cornish cream tea served on arrival.
You can also look forward to a one-and-a-half-hour river cruise, courtesy of Helford River Cruises, and will be given tickets to nearby Trebah Garden, a 26-acre subtropical paradise, to help you make the most of your stay.
And in addition to all this, you’ll be pampered with a one-hour spa treatment each during the course of your stay
All boundless readers can save up to 13% on a relaxing dinner, bed and breakfast stay at the Budock Vean Hotel, with prices starting from £92 per person per night, depending on the time of year.
The Budock Vean’s excellent leisure facilities include a 15-metre indoor pool with open log fire and sauna, outdoor hot tub, a challenging golf course and two all-weather tennis courts. For pampering, you can head to the Natural Health Spa, which uses Elemis and Elemental Herbology and where each treatment** is preceded by a personal consultation.
The hotel is ideal for a relaxing break and for exploring the area’s attractions, including the South West Coast Path, beautiful gardens and traditional waterside pubs.
Book a stay
* Prize is based on two sharing a double/twin Signature room, valid for 12 months from the nomination of the winner, excluding the hotel’s in-house special interest breaks, Christmas, New Year and Easter and subject to all elements of the prize being permissible under Government COVID-19 (coronavirus) restrictions in force at the time of stay. We reserve the right to offer reasonable alternatives if necessary. Winner and guest must be over 18. Spa treatments must be booked at the same time as making your room booking. Cruise is tide dependent so will be at a fixed time during the winner’s stay. ** Offer (based on two sharing a double/twin Standard room) is valid until 20 December 2020, excluding special interest breaks and subject to availability of allocated rooms. Spa treatment charges apply and a single supplement charge may apply at busy times.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a spa break for two at Budock Vean Hotel
- Prize is based on two sharing a double/twin Signature room, valid for 12 months from the nomination of the winner
- Excluded dates include in-house special interest breaks, Christmas, New Year, and Easter, and subject to all elements of the prize being permissible under Government Covid-19 restrictions in force at the time of stay.
- Budock Vean Hotel have the right to offer reasonable alternatives if necessary
- Winner and guest must be over 18 and spa treatments must be booked at the same time as making your room booking.
- Cruise is tide dependent so will be at a fixed time during the winner’s stay
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website https://www.boundless.co.uk/our-community/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and
- Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Budock Vean Hotel, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and postal entries.
- Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
- Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 31st July 2020. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 3rd August 2020 and the winners will be contacted by 7th August 2020.
- The winners will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 12th August 2020 then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent or greater value or, as a result of the circumstances due to the restrictions and effects caused by the coronavirus outbreak, to defer its release until practical.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 31st August 2020 by sending an SAE to Budock Vean Hotel, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by Budock Vean Hotel terms and conditions: https://www.budockvean.co.uk/terms-and-conditions
- Prizes are usually sent out within six weeks of the closing date unless otherwise notified and this will be fulfilled if possible, however competitions featured in the July August magazine may take longer due to Covid-19.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.