Wyck Hill House Hotel and Spa is a luxury country house hotel set within 50 acres of grounds just outside Stow-on-the-Wold in the heart of Gloucestershire, offering breathtaking views of the beautiful Windrush Valley and rolling hills of the Cotswolds.
One lucky winner and guest will enjoy a luxury break for two*, comprising two nights luxurious accommodation in The Wyck Suite with a bottle of champagne, full English breakfast each morning, a three-course table d’hote dinner each evening in the award-winning restaurant and a 60-minute spa treatment each.
Even if you’re not our lucky winner, all boundless readers can save over 30% on a perfect retreat at Wyck Hill House, paying just £75** per person per night for overnight accommodation in a Garden Room, a three-course table d’hote dinner, full English or continental breakfast and 20% off pre-booked spa treatments.
The hotel’s en-suite bedrooms provide goose down duvets and pillows, flat-screen TV, DVD/CD player with a library available from reception and tea/coffee-making facilities. The excellent restaurant serves delectable contemporary cuisine using the finest locally sourced ingredients and is open daily for lunch and dinner, providing delicious food alongside friendly hospitality and outstanding service.
You will also have full use of the superb spa facilities, with six treatment rooms, including one dual room, a steam room, sauna and a relaxation area, offering guests an idyllic retreat with a selection of restorative treatments available.
Wyck Hill House also makes an ideal base for exploring the Cotswolds, including nearby Stow-on-the-Wold, Bourton-on-the-Water, Broadway and Chipping Campden.
Terms and conditions
*Prize (based on two sharing the Wyck Suite) valid until 31 March 2021, excluding bank holidays, Christmas and New Year and subject to availability. Twin room available but at a lesser value.
** Offer (based on two sharing a double/twin Garden Room) valid until 31 March 2021, excluding bank holidays, Christmas and New Year and subject to availability of allocated rooms. A single supplement of £40 and spa treatment charges apply.
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a luxury Cotswolds spa break
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Win a luxury Cotswolds spa break, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and postal entries.
- Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
- Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 31st May 2020. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 2nd June 2020 and the winners will be contacted by 3rd June 2020.
- The winners will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 5th June 2020 then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent or greater value or, as a result of the circumstances due to the restrictions and effects caused by the coronavirus outbreak, to defer its release until practical.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 31st July 2020 by sending an SAE to Win a luxury Cotswolds spa break, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by the Wyck Hill House Hotel terms and conditions: wyckhillhousehotel.co.uk
- Prizes are usually sent out within six weeks of the closing date unless otherwise notified and this will be fulfilled if possible, however competitions featured in the May June magazine may take longer.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.