Shieldaig Lodge, winner of the Good Hotel Guide’s Editor’s Choice Discovery 2018 Award, is a recently refurbished Victorian hunting lodge nestling within a 26,000-acre estate in the stunning scenery of Scotland’s West Highlands.
Enter our prize draw and you could win a luxury break for two* there - and if you’re not lucky enough to win, why not take advantage of the special offer on the right?
The hotel, nestled next to Shieldaig Bay and a short distance from the Highland village of Gairloch, retains the warm and welcoming atmosphere of its original 19th-century origins, with magnificent waterside views, log fires, snug lounges and an extensive whisky and gin collection.
Our winner and a guest will enjoy three nights in a Deluxe bedroom, a full Scottish breakfast each morning, a three-course dinner each evening and a whisky flight for two, sampling three varieties to help find your favourite.
All readers can save 20%** off a bed and breakfast break of two nights or more at Shieldaig Lodge with our special offer, paying from £104 per couple per night and enjoying Scottish hospitality at its finest.
Each of the beautifully restored and quietly sophisticated 12 boutique en-suite bedrooms are furnished with antiques and cosy touches, all with your comfort in mind.
From luxury romantic getaways to country sporting weekends, foodie tasting experiences and blend-your-own-whisky packages, Shieldaig Lodge has a selection of unique experiences to enjoy - there’s also falconry, boating, cycling, pony trekking and fishing on the Fairy Lochs.
It’s perfect for a relaxing break and for exploring the beauty of the Scottish Highlands with magnificent sandy beaches, mountainous scenery and stunning lochs across the majestic estate. If you choose to dine in the evening, you can enjoy a daily bespoke menu designed by the classically trained head chef, Jerome Prodanu, and his kitchen brigade using fresh, locally sourced West Highland ingredients.
Terms and Conditions
*Prize based on two sharing a Deluxe double/twin room, valid for six months from the nomination of winner, excluding Christmas, New Year and Easter and subject to availability.
**Offer based on two people sharing a double/twin bedroom and a minimum two-night stay, valid until 29 February 2020, excluding Christmas and New Year and subject to availability of allocated rooms.
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a luxury lochside stay in Scotland
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Shieldaig Lodge, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and postal entries.
- Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
- Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 30 November. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 2 December and the winners will be contacted by 5 December.
- The winners will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 8 December then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 30 December by sending an SAE to Shieldaig Lodge, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by the Shieldaig terms and conditions: shieldaiglodge.com
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.