This beautiful country house hotel provides the perfect base for exploring Northumberland.
Located in the spectacular county of Northumberland, Eshott Hall was originally a Georgian manor and home. Now a pretty four-star hotel offering guests a warm welcome, it’s perfectly situated for exploring the region’s fascinating history and beautiful coastline. Enter our prize draw and you could win a luxurious stay here for two.
You know you’re somewhere special from the moment you enter the hotel, with its grand sweeping staircase and beautiful stained-glass window feature inspired by William Morris.
Our two-night luxury prize includes a three-course dinner in the hotel’s elegant 2 AA-rosette restaurant and a hearty Northumbrian breakfast, which will set you up for exploring the region. With so much to do here, the hotel’s gift of a book on Northumbrian walks may help you narrow it down.
A delicious packed lunch is included on one day and an afternoon tea on the other, when you might choose to stay and enjoy the surroundings of this historic house: there’s certainly plenty to keep you occupied within its grounds.
Eshott Hall has 20 bedrooms in total, all steeped in country house style and spread across the Main Hall, the former Gamekeeper’s House and the Estate Stables. Non-residents are welcome for lunch, afternoon tea or dinner (served daily) to experience a taste of this welcoming retreat near Morpeth. To find out more or book a stay, visit eshotthall.co.uk.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a Luxury Stay at Eshott Hall
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Eshott Hall, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and postal entries.
- Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
- Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 31 March. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 2 April and the winners will be contacted by 5 April.
- The winners will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 8 April then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 29 April by sending an SAE to Eshott Hall, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by the Eshott Hall's terms and conditions: https://www.eshotthall.co.uk/
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize is valid until 20 Dec 2020. Accommodation for two sharing a double or twin bedroom. Prize includes one three-course dinner for two, BB for two nights, a packed lunch for two and afternoon tea for two. Includes one dog to stay free of charge, if relevant to the winner. Prize is non-transferable and subject to availability. Saturday evenings are not included. Drinks other than those mentioned are not included in the prize and shall be settled by the prize winner as an extra.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.