Yearning for a special weekend away, full of culture, fine food and entertainment? Enter this fabulous prize draw and that weekend could be yours, with a stay in The Resident Covent Garden.
A boutique hotel overlooking the Strand, it’s just a three-minute walk from the central piazza itself, with fantastic restaurants, shopping, shows and more right on your doorstep.
At the time of writing, The Resident Covent Garden is London’s number one-ranked hotel, according to travellers on Tripadvisor. Perhaps that’s because, with just 57 stylish rooms, it’s such an oasis of calm in the middle of the action. Then again, perhaps it’s down to touches such as bespoke furniture, handmade in London, or the attentive staff who will advise you on the local amenities.
While Resident Hotels don’t have on-site restaurants, every room has a mini kitchen area, including a refrigerator, and an in-room groceries service that allows you to request items before or during your stay. There’s a drinks and snacks menu, too. Caring and comfort are at the heart of the hotels, and they’re proud to partner with non-profit NHS initiative Nights on Us.
To find out more about Resident Hotels, visit residenthotels.com
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club. Its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a two-night stay for two people sharing a room at The Resident Covent Garden, including a complimentary bottle of wine.
- Prize is for one winner and guest. The prize has no cash equivalent value and is non-transferable.
- The prize is offered subject to availability and black-out dates (excluded dates) apply. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other prizes/promotional offers at Resident Hotels. The prize must be redeemed by 1 December 2022.
- Entries for the competition can be make via the Boundless by CSMA website or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: The Resident Covent Garden, Boundless Magazine, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and post.
- Closing date for entries is 23.59pm on 28 February 2022. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 7 March 2022 and the winners will be contacted by 14 March 2022.
- The winner will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 21 March 2022 then we will choose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prise is non-negotiable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA reserve the right to use these photos and the names of the winner in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 19 May 2022 by sending an SAE to The Resident Covent Garden, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by Resident Hotels terms and conditions: For more information visit Terms and Conditions | Resident Hotels
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598