After the year we’ve had, who wouldn’t want to escape to the countryside for some respite? And now one lucky reader can win a four-night, mid-week mini-break to the jewel in Boundless’s crown - Whitemead Forest Park.
Situated near Lydney in Gloucestershire, the park is tucked away amidst the tranquil woodland of the Forest of Dean, making it the perfect retreat for visitors who love the great outdoors. The surrounding area offers everything from gentle woodland walking and cycling to high-energy outdoor pursuits such as zorbing, fencing and shooting, as well as nearby towns, villages, cave systems and a steam railway just waiting to be explored. The on-site facilities are second-to-none, with a state-of-the-art gym, heated pool and spa, as well as games and activities, plus the excellent Foresters restaurant and bar, which serves up mouth-watering dishes and drinks to the park’s discerning clientele.
And now one lucky reader will be able to enjoy all these facilities* and more when they win a four-night stay in one of Whitemead’s luxurious two-bedroom Premier apartments, worth up to £435**. The two-bedroom apartments are comfortably furnished, with a well-equipped kitchen and cosy living-room area for leisurely breakfasts and quiet nights in after your busy days. All you need to do is decide who to bring...
Terms and conditions
*Due to the ever-changing status of COVID-19 (coronavirus), some of Whitemead Forest Park’s amenities may not be open to the public.
**The prize is based on up to six people sharing a two-bedroom Premier Apartment, available Monday-Friday only during 2021, excluding bank holidays and school holidays. Price stated is a non-member price. The value of the prize is subject to the time of year the prize is claimed.
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a mid-week mini-break at Whitemead
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Whitemead break, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and postal entries.
- Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
- Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 30 November. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 3 December and the winners will be contacted by 5 December.
- The winners will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 8 December then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent value.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 29 December by sending an SAE to Whitemead break, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by these terms and conditions
- Prize is subject to availability, no transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.