Love walking? Let these trekking poles guide you in the right direction. Described as ‘light but very sturdy’, the long handles provide multiple holding positions, which allows you to change them according to your comfort or the conditions and terrain you are walking in. You can easily and quickly get them to the right length for you, thanks to the strong patent fast clips - which also enable you to fold the poles down small, making for excellent portability. With strong tungsten tips, these poles offer you traction and grip that you can rely on. These walking poles, provided courtesy of Cotswold Outdoor, are available to purchase online: don’t forget to use your discount as a Boundless member.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to Boundless by CSMA Club members over the age of 18, except employees and their immediate families of Boundless by CSMA Club, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Entrants must be resident in the UK (including CI and IoM). Boundless by CSMA Club reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Win a pair of carbon poles
- Entries for the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website http://www.boundless.co.uk/competitions or by sending a postcard with your full name, address, telephone number and Boundless membership number to: Boundless Magazine, Win a pair of carbon poles, 21 Station Street, Brighton BN1 4DE.
- One winner will be drawn independently and at random from all entries received via the competitions section of the website and postal entries.
- Entry into the competition can be made via the Boundless by CSMA Club website or via post.
- Closing date for entries is 11:30pm on 31st May 2020. The closing date for postal entries is 3 working days after the above date.
- Only one entry to this prize draw is permitted per person, and if there are multiple prizes, you can only win once. Duplicate entries will not be recognised.
- The prize draw will be made on 2nd June 2020 and the winners will be contacted by 3rd June 2020.
- The winners will be contacted via email and should confirm their name and membership number. If the winner doesn’t have an email address on their account, we will contact them by phone. If we do not receive these details by 5th June 2020 then we will chose another winner and you will forfeit your prize.
- No purchase necessary.
- Boundless by CSMA Club will not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed or damaged in the World Wide Web.
- The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another of equivalent or greater value or, as a result of the circumstances due to the restrictions and effects caused by the coronavirus outbreak, to defer its release until practical.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-negotiable, non-extendable and non-transferable. The prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, refunded or re-sold.
- The winner of this prize draw may be required to take part in a photo shoot. Boundless by CSMA Club reserve the right to use these photos and the names of winners in any publicity or marketing collateral including but not limited to the Boundless by CSMA Club Magazine and social media. If the winner does not agree to this then they will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected.
- Details of the winners will be available on request from 31st July 2020 by sending an SAE to Win a pair of carbon poles, Boundless, Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE.
- Your details will be held for the purpose of conducting the prize draws and further marketing communications. Winners’ details may be passed on to sponsoring suppliers/partners only for the purpose of fulfilling prizes. To find out more about how we use your data, visit: https://www.boundless.co.uk/pages/security-and-privacy-notice
- By entering the prize you abide by the Robens terms and conditions: https://www.cotswoldoutdoor.com/
- Prizes are usually sent out within six weeks of the closing date unless otherwise notified and this will be fulfilled if possible, however competitions featured in the May June magazine may take longer.
- Boundless by CSMA’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The promoter is Boundless by CSMA Club. CSMA Club is a brand of Motoring & Leisure Services Ltd, registered office Britannia House, 21 Station Street, Brighton, BN1 4DE, registered in England no. 02813598.